Help! Halloween Costume Contest

Area for non-Revo related subjects
ReVoRabbit

Help! Halloween Costume Contest

Post by ReVoRabbit »

Puzzlers, Programs, & Fellow Conscripts,

One of my forums, The Replica Prop Forum (The RPF) is holding their annual costume contest. Voting started today and continues through Friday 10pm West Cost time. All submissions are placed into one of four categories. You will find me and my Shredder costume in the Male category. Here is a link for your convenience: http://www.therpf.com/gallery/g946-males.html

Unfortunately, to vote, you will need to go to TheRPF.com and make an account, then click vote under the person you want to vote for; preferably me!

Luckily, since this requires you to take time to make an account, I wanted to provide some incentive and say thank you. So for incentive, if I should win a prize, I will share it with you or commission a free project for you.

How do you win? Sign up, vote for me, tell me your user name and I'll give you a point. Next, tell your friends, for each friend that votes for me, they get a point and you get a point (just make sure I get their name and that you referred them). The more points you earn the better chance you have at winning!

Q: Free commission? What is this?
A: Just like the costume I submitted, I can make all kinds of stuff. Currently I am working on or have done work on: a Jumanji Board, a couple Iron Man costumes, 2 foot Firefly (Serenity) model, Cyclops mask, Iron Man Suitcase, Y-wing pilot helmet, Dr. Doom mask, Halo Helmet, Slave Leia costume, etc... If you have an interest, I’ve got a project for you. Or you can split the Amazon gift card with me.

Q: Can I vote for others?
A: Yes, feel free to vote for anyone you like in the Women’s, Children’s, and Group categories. You can even vote for some besides me in the Men’s category, but you can only vote once per category and you only earn points for voting for me.

Q: What costume did you make?
A: A Master Shredder variant. Here is how I did it: Master Shredder
Attachments
3247102 - Blend.jpg
3247102 - Blend.jpg (24.86 KiB) Viewed 8023 times
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE