Uncoated

General Questions.

What do you think about the uncoated shaft?

I'm going to wear gloves.
9%
I'm never touching it.
No votes
I think the tarnished look will be cool.
3%
It's going to tarnish anyway, I dont care.
19%
I'm just going to use my trainer and hope it doesnt tarnish.
9%
I have my own method.
No votes
I dont own one, but wish I did.
47%
Way to expensive...
13%

Total votes: 32

maztec

Re: Uncoated

Post by maztec »

Gdamatov77 wrote:o. sorry rabbit, then i dont think i can help u. i am also collecting. good luck though
I really wonder how someone can qualify as a collector, if they haven't opened the puzzles yet. :lol:

By the way, you order your Titanium yet? Via the collectors edition?

Oh, and, uhm, Rabbit - I can't guarantee I won't tarnish the shaft of #20. Sorry :(
OOOOOOOoo
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

i fell in love the moment i held the blue obsession in my hand. after i finished it, i told myself, i lvoe these so much, i want each and every one of them. i will be ordering orange and CE next up. unfortunately, Silver v1 and v2 will be after CE and orange, and blue and green extremes will be after silver. If i have enough money, i will then go for one of the blacks, and start saving money for the yellow, and the series 2.
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour
darkunderdog

Post by darkunderdog »

:|

Blue - BU00570 - Opened
Green - GR00335 - Opened
Bronze - BR00236 Opened
Silver - AG00103 v2 - Opened
Gold - Ordered
Red - Ordered
Orange - Ordered
Blue Orb - Opened
Black Orb - Opened
Red Orb - Stuck In Rainbow World
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

I sat down today and re-opened blue through silver. I can see how you fell in love with blue. Personally, I was cursing silver for a good 30 minutes. You're going to hate my orange design ( :D ). Be careful what you wish for and don't beat up the handmade until you're ready for it :P
maztec

Post by maztec »

mattangel1 wrote:I sat down today and re-opened blue through silver. I can see how you fell in love with blue. Personally, I was cursing silver for a good 30 minutes. You're going to hate my orange design ( :D ). Be careful what you wish for and don't beat up the handmade until you're ready for it :P
Really? I find the silver one of the easiest to reopen consistently. Actually, in order of ease of openability, for me it goes:
Silver, Bronze, Blue, Green

Of the series revomazes released.
OOOOOOOoo
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

trust me matt, i think ull hate my orange design more than i will hate urs. and i cant wait till my obsessions and bronze come in. im expecting them end of this week to next week. just waiting for chris to send me the tracking number. as for the handmade, i posted somewhere that i dont intend to shoot myself until after i finish the gold.

shoot= attempt the handmade hell
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

maztec wrote:
mattangel1 wrote:I sat down today and re-opened blue through silver. I can see how you fell in love with blue. Personally, I was cursing silver for a good 30 minutes. You're going to hate my orange design ( :D ). Be careful what you wish for and don't beat up the handmade until you're ready for it :P
Really? I find the silver one of the easiest to reopen consistently. Actually, in order of ease of openability, for me it goes:
Silver, Bronze, Blue, Green

Of the series revomazes released.
Interesting. For me, it goes Blue, Bronze, Green, Silver, *Reserved for gold* and at a distant last, RED :shock: I fully expect the handmade to be somewhere between the silver and the red maze.
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

mattangel1 wrote:Interesting. For me, it goes Blue, Bronze, Green, Silver, *Reserved for gold* and at a distant last, RED :shock: I fully expect the handmade to be somewhere between the silver and the red maze.
I concur with this order. I can open blue in under 20 secs, Bronze in under 35 secs, Green in 45 secs (with some luck) and silver I haven't timed but would be more than 1 min (and need lots of luck!). As for gold and red (you know which one) .......... :? :roll:
stet

Post by stet »

For me it's Red, Blue, Green, Bronze, Black, Silver. But I'm a bit strange...
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

stet wrote:For me it's Red, Blue, Green, Bronze, Black, Silver. But I'm a bit strange...
Whizzing around that rainbow I see :o

Return to “Handmade General”