Handmade

General Questions.
prodigy

Re: Handmade

Post by prodigy »

AndrewParr wrote:The worst is behind me, right? RIGHT???
Maybe :twisted:

I think that the second half was rhe hard part and the first part was "easy" :twisted:
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

second half has beaten me. I know exactly what to do, but have yet to do it.
and the first half is getting old :)
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

smiteo wrote:second half has beaten me. I know exactly what to do, but have yet to do it.
and the first half is getting old :)
It's not easy, but it can be done if you just learn how to ****** . I think it was really fun and scary to learn and do the ****** :twisted:
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Orko

Post by Orko »

The beast is defeated! :twisted: :lol:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Amazing!
Starting over
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

Nicely done!!
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Congratulations! It is a great feeling to open this puzzle up!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I can see in the Revomaze shop (https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?product=v1-handmade) that the Handmade will be made again in Q1 2019 and the price is really good (only £500). I think you should contact RevoHQ so you make sure you get this great puzzle!
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

prodigy wrote:I can see in the Revomaze shop (https://www.revohq.co.uk/wordpress/?product=v1-handmade) that the Handmade will be made again in Q1 2019 and the price is really good (only £500). I think you should contact RevoHQ so you make sure you get this great puzzle!
Before Christmas was one in stock. I was able to get it. I don't know if more are planned.
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Oh no! Too late I guess then. I didnt discover this place in time... Been watching that since it said q1. Figured thered be a deposit or purchase list like the last limited I saw on here from way back...
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)

Return to “Handmade General”