Handmade

General Questions.
prodigy

Re: Handmade

Post by prodigy »

ghxost wrote:Oh no! Too late I guess then. I didnt discover this place in time... Been watching that since it said q1. Figured thered be a deposit or purchase list like the last limited I saw on here from way back...
Just try to send a request to Chris and you might be able to get one in the same batch.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

I actually did just that yesterday haha
I'm sure busy times are ahead
I'll hope I can squeeze in
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
balsam2

Post by balsam2 »

FYI- looks like there is one handmade available for sale on the site right now. The price is not something I'd even consider paying, but thought I'd post here if anyone is interested in snagging it.
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

I hope that none have showed up on the website for sale. I'm on the waiting list for one and haven't received any emails saying that I now have one reserved for me. Maybe they just haven't contacted me yet. :)
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
balsam2

Post by balsam2 »

Sorry. Did not mean to imply that they are actually available and shipping. All I mean is that you were able to order. Since then it has sold out :-)
RevoLady

Post by RevoLady »

Hi all!

The handmades were posted on the website however were reserved for customers. Due to a large volume of interest we will be producing more than 4 per year.

If you are interested in the handmade please contact me via chloe@revohq.co.uk and we can add you to the waiting list :)

Return to “Handmade General”