Orange design?

General Questions.
adamwest

Orange design?

Post by adamwest »

Emma,
How are the orange designer packages coming along? Any idea on when we can expect more details? Thanks for the help.

adam
Proud owner of set #16 (RevoTaster)

BU00016 OPEN x and o
GR00016 OPEN x and o
Black o OPEN
BR00016
OPEN
RD00016 OPEN
AG00016 OPEN
AU00016 CLOSED
OR00016 OPEN (mark you're just mean ;) )
Rachel K

Re: Orange design?

Post by Rachel K »

Hi Adam!

As far as I knw, once the Reds are all out me and Chris will be working on the competition package and it should be sentout this mont to everyone who as pre-ordered te Orange.
adamwest

Post by adamwest »

So I pre-ordered my orange with the blessing from my wife. I figured I get a puzzle or I get two!!
Proud owner of set #16 (RevoTaster)

BU00016 OPEN x and o
GR00016 OPEN x and o
Black o OPEN
BR00016
OPEN
RD00016 OPEN
AG00016 OPEN
AU00016 CLOSED
OR00016 OPEN (mark you're just mean ;) )
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

I've got loads of ideas for the orange design the only problem is I can't fit them a in :(
:shock: can we have a revo twice the size :lol: how cool should that be :D
BLUE-Open GREEN-Open BRONZE-Open SILVER-Open Gold-????
Red-Open Orange- Open Handmade- Open
Rachel K

Post by Rachel K »

:lol: sounds EXTRA painful!
maztec

Post by maztec »

Hopefully the design package comes with extra paper - if it is paper dependent!

And, hopefully Chris does not limit us on how evil we can be, other than the ability of the system to handle what we do.

I wonder if we will be limited on our number of entries. I would really like to make two. One that fits the existing specs and setup Chris has made, and another that is innovative and goes beyond what we have seen before.

I hope there is enough time for our entries. It would suck if it was just two weeks. It needs at least a full month so we can really think it through.

Who else has already started sketching out Orange plans?
OOOOOOOoo
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

:D I have

I've came to the conclusion that it is going to be a lot harder than I first thought.
I started by drawing a few ideas then got some graph paper and things were looking good. Then I started autocad this is where all my problems began nothing is ever easy and lot had to be removed but it's getting their
BLUE-Open GREEN-Open BRONZE-Open SILVER-Open Gold-????
Red-Open Orange- Open Handmade- Open
homework52

Post by homework52 »

How long do we have to preorder to enter the contest? I just ordered a red extreme and black obsession so want to save before ordering it if I can.
BU00231- Solved
GR00108 - Solved
BR00113 - Solved
AG00205 - Solved
AU00037 - In Progress
R00076 - Solved
OR00037 - Solved
LM00037 - In Progress
Mercury 037 - Solved
Blue Obsession V1/V2 Pro - Solved
Green Obsession V1 - Solved
Black Obsession V1 - Solved / V2 - Solved
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

yea, cause i dont think i have the money for the orange, but i would really like to get one of the packages so i can enter. im probably gonna put my blue obsession down for a few days to get my idea for orange onto paper. now considering i dont know how evil the others really are, i have a basic idea of some things i want to do if chris will be able to allow some of my ideas. i wont reveal them here, but i have some things twirling in my mind that are pure evil, :?: :D :lol:

and if mine wins, i probably wont even try mine because i think it is gonna be wayy too torturous. lol.

but seriously, i dont know yet if i have the money for an orange, and considering it is limited to only 250, i really want to enter. but seeing as only 250 people can enter the competition, seems kinda weird. though im sure walther could probably think of something extremely sinister

Edit: so how long do you guys think it should take in order to make the orange design? To make it sinister btw. One week, 2 weeks? After constant mapping of plenty regular mazes? Well I spent 10 minutes designing a single path maze to get the hang of it. Another 20 minutes thinking up the specs of a hard bunch of stuff to put into it, and 1 to 2 hours devising the actual maze on paper. It is all drawn out on paper now, and all I need to do is make copies, and think of how to input the sinister plot behind it. Good luck guys, then of course you don't need it cause I have not actually completed even the blue obsession yet. Have fun with ur designs.
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour

Return to “Orange General”