RedX IS AVAILABLE!

General Questions.
mattangel

Re: RedX IS AVAILABLE!

Post by mattangel »

ReVoRabbit wrote:
Bunny_Whabbit wrote:Hmmm, out of curiosity, how do you make a design? is it just a picture or do you use any kind of software?
if you buy and orange soon, you'll get a design kit. Probably wouldn't help you, but hey, it could happen!
You can simply request to be added to the competition. Purchase of an orange is not required to enter.
Bunny_Whabbit

Post by Bunny_Whabbit »

It was just out of curiosity, I do not think I would be able to create anything special. :|
Obsession ~ BU_V1 32.87 ~ BU_V2 open ~ BU_Pro what? ~ GR don't like ~ BL_V1 hmm ~ BL_V2 ~ R ~
Extreme ~ CE_BU#69 ~ CE_GR#69 ~ CE_BR#69 ~ CE_AG#69 ~ CE_AU#69 ~ CE_TI#69 ~
Limited Editions ~ R#95 ~ OR#69 5h+ ~ HM#17 Ordered ~
Timer/Clock
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Bunny_Whabbit wrote:It was just out of curiosity, I do not think I would be able to create anything special. :|
You have a mind unbiased by hours spent on previous mazes. Perhaps you could come up with something quite unique. The only requirement is that you've opened at least one puzzle by the cut-off date (est Sept 30th).
Bunny_Whabbit

Post by Bunny_Whabbit »

mattangel1 wrote:The only requirement is that you've opened at least one puzzle by the cut-off date (est Sept 30th).
Well, there is a small problem, I don't think any RevoMaze will have arrived before that. =(
Maybe Chris could do an exception... I gonna ask. =)

// M
Obsession ~ BU_V1 32.87 ~ BU_V2 open ~ BU_Pro what? ~ GR don't like ~ BL_V1 hmm ~ BL_V2 ~ R ~
Extreme ~ CE_BU#69 ~ CE_GR#69 ~ CE_BR#69 ~ CE_AG#69 ~ CE_AU#69 ~ CE_TI#69 ~
Limited Editions ~ R#95 ~ OR#69 5h+ ~ HM#17 Ordered ~
Timer/Clock
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Good to hear!
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

I thought it might be worth mentioning for anyone interested that Puzzle Master do not have any stock of the Red Extreme left.

It's still on their website though, so I'm not sure if this is a permanent 'drought'.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
pcad

Post by pcad »

Thanks to Oli's post in the general section, it appears that I've bought a Red EX from Puzzle Master today. They're charging ~ $250 USD for it, which I'm told is more expensive than before. I'll let you know what happens when it arrives.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

pcad wrote:Thanks to Oli's post in the general section, it appears that I've bought a Red EX from Puzzle Master today. They're charging ~ $250 USD for it, which I'm told is more expensive than before. I'll let you know what happens when it arrives.
that's pretty pricey... I hope you aren't disappointed after you're done with it...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
pcad

Post by pcad »

Me too.

From being on this forum and reading what's available I know some of what makes this puzzle difficult. I might not be able to open it, but that's where I am with the Silver and most likely with the Gold as well.

I can only hope that the Orange, Titanium and Black Obsession V2 will be somewhat kinder and gentler than the Silver. The Blue Obsession Pro shouldn't pose any difficulties and who knows what the Lime will be like.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
maztec

Post by maztec »

I've had someone offer me significantly more than that for my Red. I had to say no, just because I would feel bad if they never opened it.
OOOOOOOoo

Return to “Red General”