Red Release

General Questions.
maztec

Re: Red Release

Post by maztec »

Manifestjp wrote:Hence why it doesn't run so smoothly. Again just an opinion. Would say it's just in my area but I've lived all over the country and experienced the same everywhere.
Anytime a business has mixed overlords, it receives mixed messages, and runs less smoothly. Not the fault of the government, just the circumstances.

What type of problems have you had? :) Not to totally take over this thread with USPS whining.
OOOOOOOoo
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

You name it and it has been done. I've had things delivered to wrong addresses, asked for tracking and the items were unable to be tracked, items asked to be delivered and signed by recipient only and had any ol body sign and accept them, purchased over night and had it delivered in two days, purchased two day and had it arrive in 4, good luck going ground it'll get there when it gets there. Not trying to whine too much (good job I know) just never had a pleasant experience with USPS on a constant basis. The price of stamps keeps going up while the service stays horrible. Granted the employees at my local stop are always a pleasure to deal with and every once in while my mail gets delivered when and where I ask, I've just always had more errors than positives. And usually the errors are when I really hope they get it right. And being as how it's partially run, or governed by (however one chooses to look at it), the government who controls customs I would think there would be a more clear and concise way to update recipients on the current status of their package. *end rant* Not saying you haven't always had a great time with USPS and if it works for everyone else I'm not discouraging it's use I just personally feel ripped off 8/10 times I use it. Oh and sorry for the quick update but I also called to check the status of my package today and was told that I personally can't find out what's going on and that the only people that can check on that status are those who sent it. I find it funny that two different answers are given for the same problem.
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
AU00054-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
Black Obs-Open (Pro Closed)
Red Obs-:(
LM00249-Working
R2 Voyager status 06! :)
stet

Post by stet »

Mine has arrived today :)
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Serial007

Post by Serial007 »

The post office called and said they were able to find it. Apparently it was returned to the safe around 7am and I was able to pick it up at 9am. They didn't really comment on where it disappeared to last night though...the seal was intact so it wasn't tampered with. Overall the good news is that it is here and quite shiny....red...and shiny...and shiny...
zrd467

Post by zrd467 »

Serial007 wrote:Overall the good news is that it is here and quite shiny....red...and shiny...and shiny...
Yeah, but does it click? :)
BU00815 - open
GR00397 - open
BR00307 - hates me
AG00143 - still in the box
Gold - ordered
R00041 - started
Orange - ordered
Serial007

Post by Serial007 »

zrd467 wrote:
Serial007 wrote:Overall the good news is that it is here and quite shiny....red...and shiny...and shiny...
Yeah, but does it click? :)
Oh it clicks, it definitely clicks...registering it now, then I can see how many shiny clicks I can get before work.
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

Finally got mine! And opened! :twisted: Now if I could only get my obsession opened!
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
AU00054-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
Black Obs-Open (Pro Closed)
Red Obs-:(
LM00249-Working
R2 Voyager status 06! :)
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

Well done :D don't forget to register your extreme ;)
BLUE-Open GREEN-Open BRONZE-Open SILVER-Open Gold-????
Red-Open Orange- Open Handmade- Open
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

R00058 is open :lol:
maztec

Post by maztec »

My Red was released from customs and I should be able to get it tomorrow. Yay. :?
OOOOOOOoo

Return to “Red General”