PSA: Website Changelog

For all general forum discussions.
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Re:

Post by bluesign2k »

vonsch wrote:That's discouraging news after hearing that the plating was "100% resolved".
It was 100% resolved. I held saw and held the red maze that Chris got them to plate as a test and it was great, I mean it was stunning! However, I understand that for whatever reason, the batch that were sent for processing got processed differently for whatever reason. As of this afternoon thought I hear that this is has been sorted :D *fingers crossed* ey?
ceagull333 wrote:What ever happened to the original platers? Seems like they did a great job as all the other (except red) are still holding strong.
Yeh, that's what I thought. I can't answer that one.

In terms of updates, Nigel plans to do an update on the weekend of 8th Jan. Until then I'll try to keep you updated as/when stuff occurs ;)
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
smiteo

Re: PSA: Website Changelog

Post by smiteo »

Jeez, I hope the batch goes out before the 8th!
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Overview February 7th 2011 Change:

It appears as if the rumor from TG has been confirmed. They are no longer carrying the Revomaze products and have been removed from the "Where to Buy" page. Chris has also updated the "Front Page" and "News" page to talk about Spring Fair issues. The majority of the product pages have been changed with the exception of the Training Aids. This reflects a small increase in the price of each puzzle.

It should be noted that the Gold and CE products are still under a pre-order status and that the opening boards have remained unchanged.

This concludes your friendly update :)
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Overview of April 1st Changes:

Today's changes strike a sad note. The Silver and Green stocks are extremely low with only a few of each left. In addition, the Green obsession will also be discontinued. If you haven't purchased one (read: all) of these puzzles, I suggest you bite the bullet and send in your order.

Additionally, the Product Details on the puzzle pages no longer include a carrying pouch.

This concludes your friendly update :cry:
Tryitloveit

Post by Tryitloveit »

Hmm, I dont think updates on April 1st are a good idea.
:lol:
BU01121-Open
GR00047 Open
BR00453-Open
DatabaseMonkey

Post by DatabaseMonkey »

mattangel1 wrote:Overview of April 1st Changes:

Today's changes strike a sad note. The Silver and Green stocks are extremely low with only a few of each left. In addition, the Green obsession will also be discontinued. If you haven't purchased one (read: all) of these puzzles, I suggest you bite the bullet and send in your order.

Additionally, the Product Details on the puzzle pages no longer include a carrying pouch.

So most likely the Obsession V2 are soon to come out.
As for the metals, it just shows that the puzzles are getting more popular (51 greens and 39 Silvers sold in maybe? 2 weeks). Also tells us that the contest is drawing to a close, gold will arrive (somewhat) soon and eventually the series codes will be found :)
Blue Obs V1: Open
Blue Obs V2: Open
Blue Obs Pro: Open

GO: Open
Black Obs V1: Open
Black Obs V2: Started

BR00455: Open
AG00195: In progress. Spinning
AUxxxxx: Arrived
maztec

Post by maztec »

DatabaseMonkey wrote:
mattangel1 wrote:Overview of April 1st Changes:

So most likely the Obsession V2 are soon to come out.
As for the metals, it just shows that the puzzles are getting more popular (51 greens and 39 Silvers sold in maybe? 2 weeks). Also tells us that the contest is drawing to a close, gold will arrive (somewhat) soon and eventually the series codes will be found :)
DM: You might want to go this wikipedia page. Just in case Matt is being subtle.
OOOOOOOoo
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Simply doing page comparisons. Not a joke. :?
DatabaseMonkey

Post by DatabaseMonkey »

mattangel1 wrote:Simply doing page comparisons. Not a joke. :?
As for the pouch, I got the bronze and silver recently and they didn't come with one. So on that, I can vouch than those are gone.

Only thing I could think that was much of a joke from you was the tone that it was sad news. On that, as I pointed out there are positives. Just means that the first series is coming to an end.
Blue Obs V1: Open
Blue Obs V2: Open
Blue Obs Pro: Open

GO: Open
Black Obs V1: Open
Black Obs V2: Started

BR00455: Open
AG00195: In progress. Spinning
AUxxxxx: Arrived
maztec

Post by maztec »

mattangel1 wrote:Simply doing page comparisons. Not a joke. :?
Okay, sorry. So confusing. :)
OOOOOOOoo

Return to “General”