Training Aid

For all general forum discussions.
allardwza

Re: Training Aid

Post by allardwza »

;)

After curing insomnia via my blog, I can now see that my work here is done too... :geek:

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Solarmew

Re:

Post by Solarmew »

allardwza wrote:Look at the other end... ;)
Lawls :lol: I guess there is that :P :roll:
jimbo

Post by jimbo »

I bought one from Revo HQ its snug and works well. Once aligned just push evenly & square.

Glad I did get it though, just one sore index finger from resting it on the top. The hand on the training aid has no pain or worn out skin, I would recommend.
AQBLGRBR
INQuit
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Ah, I just bought my first Revomazes (Blue and Bronze) and after an hour of fiddling with the Blue I already regret not ordering a Training Aid along with the Revomazes. Not that it is already uncomfortable or that my fingers hurt or anything, but I can really imagine this Aid being a welcome addition to make it more comfortable on the longer term.

If I have to order it afterwards now, it's going to cost me about 25 euros in total (incl VAT and shipping) only to get this tiny thing shipped to the Netherlands. Arghh. Any users from the Netherlands that have a spare Training Aid perhaps :?: :lol:

Otherwise maybe I'll try if I can wrap a rubber band or a rubber ring around the end or something..
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

If you know someone with a 3d printer there are some nice ones on thingiverse.com

I didn't have luck with the small cap type like sold here but the other two with the cap screw tightening work very well. Two different sizes depending on your preference.
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

Amlux wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:51 pm Ah, I just bought my first Revomazes (Blue and Bronze) and after an hour of fiddling with the Blue I already regret not ordering a Training Aid along with the Revomazes. Not that it is already uncomfortable or that my fingers hurt or anything, but I can really imagine this Aid being a welcome addition to make it more comfortable on the longer term.

If I have to order it afterwards now, it's going to cost me about 25 euros in total (incl VAT and shipping) only to get this tiny thing shipped to the Netherlands. Arghh. Any users from the Netherlands that have a spare Training Aid perhaps :?: :lol:

Otherwise maybe I'll try if I can wrap a rubber band or a rubber ring around the end or something..
Yeah I find the 3d printed one on thingiverse works better as it has a hole for a screw to tighten it, prevent it from slipping off.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Hey thanks both! That sounds like a good alternative.

Return to “General”