Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by bluesign2k »

...or just use Puzzle Paradise and auction it publicly without fees?

...or just tell tell Shaun what the maximum is that you're willing to pay... unless someone has bid only a few quid less that you then you may end up paying a lot less anyway. Chances are that if you're wanting to know what the maximum bid so far is, just so you can offer a few quid more and get it at the cheapest price you can, then it's out of your price range anyway.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
matt_dales

Post by matt_dales »

Dont know if any of you guys are interested or not:

Allmost the full set :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221068632924? ... 500wt_1203
BL00138 OPEN
GR00064 OPEN
BR00164 OPEN
AG00164 OPEN, First to open V2
AU00000 DREADING
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

REVOMAZE LIMITED EDITION BLACK 00019 for sale :

Hi all,

I did suggest my wish to sell at the beginning of this month but was somewhat distracted by going into hospital for an operation.

That is all done now and while I did receive some very tempting offers I do not wish to assume these still stand.

I have considered Ebay but am reluctant to pay fees for both Paypal and Ebay! Therefore if you are interested and can pay securely please contact me via a PM with an offer. Sorry if you have contacted me before but I don't want to take advantage and just assume an offer still stands.

I will leave this open for a few days and keep you posted with PM replies regularly.

Good luck to all who are interested.

***I forgot to mention that this comes with the limited edition coin bearing the same serial number and the wooden stand with the coin recess also.***
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

jsnbrtn wrote:REVOMAZE LIMITED EDITION BLACK 00019 for sale :

Hi all,

I did suggest my wish to sell at the beginning of this month but was somewhat distracted by going into hospital for an operation.

That is all done now and while I did receive some very tempting offers I do not wish to assume these still stand.

I have considered Ebay but am reluctant to pay fees for both Paypal and Ebay! Therefore if you are interested and can pay securely please contact me via a PM with an offer. Sorry if you have contacted me before but I don't want to take advantage and just assume an offer still stands.

I will leave this open for a few days and keep you posted with PM replies regularly.

***I forgot to mention that this comes with the limited edition coin bearing the same serial number and the wooden stand with the coin recess also.***

I have so far received three great offers on this, one being the highest, thanks to those who contacted me. I will let this run until tomorrow and then contact the person with the highest offer to arrange payment ( Paypal etc) and postage of the Revo.... Good Luck, and as promised I will continue to keep you all updated.
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

SOLD!

jsnbrtn wrote:
jsnbrtn wrote:REVOMAZE LIMITED EDITION BLACK 00019 for sale :

Hi all,

I have so far received three great offers on this, one being the highest, thanks to those who contacted me. I will let this run until tomorrow and then contact the person with the highest offer to arrange payment ( Paypal etc) and postage of the Revo.... Good Luck, and as promised I will continue to keep you all updated.
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
Stigy

Post by Stigy »

Congrats and welcome to the newest Black LE owner,I pass on the torch :D
Alimorris

Post by Alimorris »

Stigy wrote:Congrats and welcome to the newest Black LE owner,I pass on the torch :D
Thanks Stigy, I guess it's time for me to come forward.

Thanks jsnbrtn for the oppotunity to place a bid for this puzzle.
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Alimorris wrote:
Stigy wrote:Congrats and welcome to the newest Black LE owner,I pass on the torch :D
Thanks Stigy, I guess it's time for me to come forward.
Aww, that's cool - nice outcome!

Couldn't have gone to a nicer puzzler! (and welcome to the club! ;) )

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
bestimmer

Silver & Gold for sale....

Post by bestimmer »

Hi all,

I guess this is the right place to post this..... :)

I have come to the conclusion that I have to "realign some priorities" and in this course (and obviously not without deep regret) I have decided to let go of my unopened and hardly touched Silver and Gold Revomaze.

Asking 125€ for the silver (Gold is already sold) plus shipping cost (from Germany) depending on destination (paypal fees shall be shared) ;) .

Anyone who is interested (will ship worldwide) is more than welcome to contact me via PN or email for further details.

Thank you.

Best regards,
André

Blue - open
Green - open
Bronze - open
Silver - unopened - for sale
Gold - unopened - sold
Red - opened - sold
Orange - open
Black V2 - open
Blue Pro - open
bestimmer

Red for Sale

Post by bestimmer »

SOLD !

Tanks to all who participated :D

Hi all,

for the same reason as Gold & Silver above I have decided to also let go of my Red....

The puzzle has been opened once, but as I actually made some lucky steps while taking first approaches it has only been played with for half a dy after it made me smile for the rest of that day :D
Therefore the Red is still in a condition like new.....

Since I don't have a realistic idea yet what a reasonable price would be (although I still know how much I paid for it at puzzlemaster.ca :D ) I will sell for best offer, plus shipping cost (from Germany) depending on destination (paypal fees shall be shared).

Anyone who is interested (will ship worldwide) is more than welcome to contact me via PN or email for further details.

Thank you.

Best regards,
André

Last edited by bestimmer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue - open
Green - open
Bronze - open
Silver - unopened - for sale
Gold - unopened - sold
Red - opened - sold
Orange - open
Black V2 - open
Blue Pro - open

Return to “General”