Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
LJ_Moor_Revo

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by LJ_Moor_Revo »

Black Merc V1 Listed on puzzle paradise.
AQ00045(solved)
BU02220(solved)
GR01916(solved)
BR02203(working)
TI00201(solved)
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Hi, I listed Green, Peach and Lime on PuzzleParadise:

https://puzzleparadise.net/search/other ... _id=100977
b1gman

Post by b1gman »

Very late to the revomaze party - just bought and completed my first - aqua - looking to buy others now please?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

If anyone are looking for Revomazes to buy, you can pre-order from RevoHQs new site:

https://www.vaultmaze.uk/shop-all

Available mazes:
- Sapphire (£104.50)
- Blue (£143)
- Green (£165)
- Peach (£258.50)
- Indigo (£247.50)
- Lime (£258.50)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Hi folks,
After being a huge Revomaze enthusiast for many years, I got soured to the revo scene after my last purchase (grey).
I just thought I’d check back in to see what I missed. Looks like there have been a few puzzles released during my absence. As for the Voyager series… still lost in space?
Anyway, I sold most of my collection a while ago, and now I’m hoping to rebuild again. If anyone has some Revomazes for sale I’d be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks

Andrew
Starting over
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hello,
Welcome back.

I bought a complete collection 3 years ago and therefore the collection I had bought up to then is of course no longer necessary and is for sale. I just haven't had the time to photograph and list everything yet. All Revos are present (including a CE set), only black and purple are missing. If you are interested and not in hurry (the collection is in US and I am actually not there, I will return at the 01st of January), then we should stay in touch.
best regards
Peter Wendlandt
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

.............you can see my collection here:

viewtopic.php?p=64917#p64917
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

AndrewParr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:46 am I just thought I’d check back in to see what I missed. Looks like there have been a few puzzles released during my absence. As for the Voyager series… still lost in space?
Great to see you here again :) No, there are no trace of the Voyager series and probably not in the near future either but RevoHQ has fulfilled some old orders so there are still hope one day :)

There are some new really good puzzles, specially Ruby and Peach.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

pewetools wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:22 am If you are interested and not in hurry (the collection is in US and I am actually not there, I will return at the 01st of January), then we should stay in touch.
best regards
Peter Wendlandt
Hi Peter, let’s keep in touch about this. Feel free to send me a message and we can discuss a price.

Andrew
Starting over
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

prodigy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:42 pm
Great to see you here again :) No, there are no trace of the Voyager series and probably not in the near future either but RevoHQ has fulfilled some old orders so there are still hope one day :)

There are some new really good puzzles, specially Ruby and Peach.
Thanks, Prodigy! I missed checking in to the forums to see what’s going on. The Discord just didn’t appeal to me. I’ll check out those new puzzles.

Andrew
Starting over

Return to “General”