Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
CptBlood

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by CptBlood »

As balsam2 posted in the Handmade secition:

There is one Handmade in stock.

This information could be interesting here as well.
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

Ah no! Spent all me money on other puzzles...

Cheers to whoever gets it :)
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

Seems like it has been bought. What was the price it was listed at? 500?
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
balsam2

Post by balsam2 »

Yup. £500. It looks really nice and I'm sure it's a great puzzle, but a bit expensive for my taste. Don't know what the resale value will be, but in my experience it's a terrible idea to purchase things with the express intent to sell at a profit.

Has anyone solved this puzzle and can they comment on how it compares to the rest?, I've read that it was supposed to be extremely difficult (125/100), but now I see it listed as 85/100. How hard is it really?

Is it actually handmade in some way or does it just have a cool artisinal design?
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

balsam2 wrote:Yup. £500. It looks really nice and I'm sure it's a great puzzle, but a bit expensive for my taste. Don't know what the resale value will be, but in my experience it's a terrible idea to purchase things with the express intent to sell at a profit.

Has anyone solved this puzzle and can they comment on how it compares to the rest?, I've read that it was supposed to be extremely difficult (125/100), but now I see it listed as 85/100. How hard is it really?

Is it actually handmade in some way or does it just have a cool artisinal design?
It is insanely hard!
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I had one. I played with it enough to discover what needed to be done - and I knew I probably would never be able to do it. So I sold it.
I don’t like to give up on puzzles. Especially revomazes. But I decided the time it would take me to solve it would be better spent on life stuff.
Starting over
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

balsam2 wrote:Has anyone solved this puzzle and can they comment on how it compares to the rest?, I've read that it was supposed to be extremely difficult (125/100), but now I see it listed as 85/100. How hard is it really?
I have solved it and the Handmade is one of my all time favorite Revomaze puzzles. I think it is in between Lime and Silver in difficulty. I have solved it three times and I think it is a really fun puzzle.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

Anyone have any clear sleeves they are looking to sell, preferably in the States? Really bummed they haven't carried them in quite some time.
doc81

Post by doc81 »

There's a post on here somewhere about making your own. Didn't sound all that difficult.
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

doc81 wrote:There's a post on here somewhere about making your own. Didn't sound all that difficult.
I think I saw the post you're talking about. Don't really have access to any of the machinery, unfortunately. I know Neil produced some clear sleeves a while back. And Revo produced some training sleeves. Seeing if anyone is willing to let one loose.

Return to “General”