Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
Ymir

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by Ymir »

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my blue, green, and bronze numbered 28.

can anyone tell me what they are worth ?

Cheers all,

Chris Australia
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

V3 or V1?
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

V1

Blue,(repaired by Chris so the serial number is slightly different), green, bronze, 2 silver, red, and gold.

I am sorry for the duplication in posts , when I posted earlier to the forum I got an error saying account suspended.

Its been a while since I've visited any forums.

until i get my email sorted as i cant seem to update my settings. you can contact me via chrisagustawa@gmail.com.
Attachments
IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0078.jpg (159.5 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
IMG_0079.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg (158.12 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
IMG_0080.jpg
IMG_0080.jpg (147.49 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
IMG_0081.jpg
IMG_0081.jpg (127.96 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
IMG_0071.jpg
IMG_0071.jpg (127.06 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Ah yes, well as for your original question: blue, green and bronze V1 together for about 750 pounds in total I would say, depending on the state of the puzzles.
But just put it on ebay and people will give you a good price if you are in it for the money.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The Silver, Red and Gold are really rare these days and many people want them, so the prices should be really good for them.

Some people also prefer the V1 over V3 so the prices might be slightly higher than a V3 versions but I think maybe around £500-600 for BL+GR+BR.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

email address is retuned as not available?
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

prodigy wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:59 am The Silver, Red and Gold are really rare these days and many people want them, so the prices should be really good for them.

Some people also prefer the V1 over V3 so the prices might be slightly higher than a V3 versions but I think maybe around £500-600 for BL+GR+BR.
I think you get more for them, as you can’t get V1’s anymore.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

dasrevo wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:50 am
prodigy wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:59 am Some people also prefer the V1 over V3 so the prices might be slightly higher than a V3 versions but I think maybe around £500-600 for BL+GR+BR.
I think you get more for them, as you can’t get V1’s anymore.
Yes maybe you are right. V1 is maybe more requested than I thought.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

BlackClub wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:44 am email address is retuned as not available?
My apologies I missed out the "a"

It should be chrisaugustawa@gmail.com I live in Augusta western Australia.
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

Thank you all for your response. It has been enlightening.

I came back to the forum to give the community an opportunity to collect them before I went to eBay.

I would rather sell at a fair and agreed upon value, to someone who has a passion, rather than have them auctioned off to the highest bidder.

if your interested please feel free to message me on the forum(yay it works), or to email me.

I believe i have the silver v1 with fault, as well as the replacement Chris sent out free of charge.

Since i have only opened the blue and green I am not sure how to tell the difference between the two ? Any advice would be appreciated :)

let me know if you need more detailed pics if your interested in a particular maze.

cheers all !

Return to “General”