Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
rodrigue10

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by rodrigue10 »

Have an Orange R1 for sale.

**SOLD***
Last edited by rodrigue10 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

I am also Selling a Red Obsession V1 with Red Sleeve.
This is extremely rare and i figured that if i can get my money back i would let it go since I have 2 Red obsession mazes and I prefer the matching black sleeves of my other obsession mazes.

I will also be including a Black Obsession V1 Sleeve, Pin/spring kit, and new sticker. I have tried to sell this separately, but didn't have any takers, so i figured i would throw this into the deal. It's not in perfect condition as there are some nicks on it.

The red was purchased from Revo HQ as an un-assembled core/sleeve in 2013.
I used my dremel to cut in the proper places to make this maze solvable when assembled. There is still some pressure needed to get it done, but not near the amount necessary to cause damage.

For those not fully aware of the story with the Red obsessions, the machining on these cores made it virtually impossible to solve or those who tried severely damaged them.

There is absolutely no other damage/modifications to the core.
The red sleeve itself has a few nicks on it. This was like this when i received it.

The stickers in the images have been carefully removed from the core and are what is wrapped up in place of where a certificate/code is supposed to be located.

The pin/spring assembly on the red can be easily removed with the proper leverage should anyone be interested in disassembling. Anyone with some mechanical aptitude shouldn't have a hard time figuring out how to do so using a flat head screw driver.

Now the important part.

I am asking $600 USD for the red obsession and black sleeve_pin/spring/sticker kit. This price is likely to give people sticker shock but this pretty much covers all the costs I've incurred to acquire all these items over the last couple years.

Shipping is additional. Payment is through PayPal. As long as there are no currency exchanges that need to take place i will not worry about up charging for the 3% PayPal fee.

I live Minnesota, USA for reference to figuring out shipping.

PM me with questions or to make a deal.

Thanks,
Ben

Pics in my google drive:
Red R1 Obsession:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Black sleeve:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Looking at selling my obsessions. Not really sure what they go for these days. So if anyone could give me a heads up that would be great. I have the black ob v1 & v2 and also the blue v2.
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
Xeralkal

Post by Xeralkal »

I'm new to Revomaze, though I've been eyeing them for some time. I am interested in buying used mazes from users looking to sell - what mazes should I start with, and how much do they generally go for used?

I should add that I'm located in the USA
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

You should start with blue.. As far as prices go there have been a few for sale in the forum.. If you read back you may find one..
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

An looking to exchange a silver ex for a gunmetal
found someone who is willind to lend me one !!!! so i willl wait a bit
Last edited by halfbake69 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Dont do it, dont get rid of the silver! :evil:

There must be another way lol :lol:
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

I tracked down my GM by calling a Marbles store and having them look in their system and find which store had one. Not sure where you are, but I called the store at the Mall of America (Minneapolis) and spoke with Logan. This was the middle of December. He tracked down a store that had it and they shipped it right out to me. I live in California.

Hope this helps.
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Last time I checked they had them online.

http://www.marblesthebrainstore.com/bra ... nmetal.htm
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I got to say I'm thinking it twice !!! Can't say I want to spend more money on revo and I do want a new challenge but with my two kids and my home I got nothing left to spare on revo and I don't see myself in a better situation anytime soon but .... Will see my option !!!!
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury

Return to “General”