Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
dasrevo

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by dasrevo »

Ymir wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:32 am Thank you all for your response. It has been enlightening.

I came back to the forum to give the community an opportunity to collect them before I went to eBay.

I would rather sell at a fair and agreed upon value, to someone who has a passion, rather than have them auctioned off to the highest bidder.

if your interested please feel free to message me on the forum(yay it works), or to email me.

I believe i have the silver v1 with fault, as well as the replacement Chris sent out free of charge.

Since i have only opened the blue and green I am not sure how to tell the difference between the two ? Any advice would be appreciated :)

let me know if you need more detailed pics if your interested in a particular maze.

cheers all !
I love this post!!! The reason being that you are also not one of the people in the world who are in it for the money, but want to sell to people who really love the puzzles! 😀

I believe the V3’s were introduced in 2019/2020 or maybe it wasnt even in 2019, so if you bought from the HQ way before that (and I believe you did), it is a V1. There is also a V2, but they are very hard to find, those have a complete smooth sleeve, I have never had one in my hands.

To people looking for awesome Revomazes: buy from this person!!
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Ymir wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:32 am I believe i have the silver v1 with fault, as well as the replacement Chris sent out free of charge.

Since i have only opened the blue and green I am not sure how to tell the difference between the two ? Any advice would be appreciated :)
I got my free replacement for Silver (which we called V2 at the time but these are not smooth sleeved V2s) with a different serial that I asked Chris for, however I seem to remember discussion at the time about the replacements that had the same serial having some extra marking. Otherwise the only way to know is to open them or to reach the particular area in the map that was redesigned, which is in the swamp, and know what to look for.

If you can reach the swamp I can definitely tell you how to tell the difference.

See if you can find a marking on the core or sleeve that differentiates them. If they have different serials then the later one will be the V2/replacement, but I suspect you were asking because that wasn't the case.

Also, check your private messages :)
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

Hi again everyone.

I have had lost of interest in my puzzles and will get back to you all individually to let you know.

I will be sending replies tonight, as i fly out for a week work in the outback tomorrow morning.

regards,

Chris K
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

What serial number range is effected by the defect in the V1 Silvers? I have never checked mine. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

I think if you had one, HQ automatically got in contact and sent you a replacement
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Kirk2000 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:01 pm What serial number range is effected by the defect in the V1 Silvers? I have never checked mine. KIRK
I don't know about which serials, but this applies only the early batch sent out in the fall of 2009 and Chris did send free replacements to all the people affected. Looking at your forum registration date, I don't think you need to worry unless you got your Silver second hand.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Thanks for the reply. I received my silver from Chris years ago when he was selling off his personal Revos and one offs so I guess I am safe. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Kirk2000 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:24 pm Thanks for the reply. I received my silver from Chris years ago when he was selling off his personal Revos and one offs so I guess I am safe. KIRK
Perfect, I doubt Chris would have sent you one of the Silvers with the issue :)
AMWHY44444

Post by AMWHY44444 »

For Sale: Gold Revomaze

If interested, send me a DM.

This is Gold Revomaze number 0095. I never managed to open it and, with a young family, I'm not sure when I will have the time to try. As such, I've made the decision to sell it to someone else who can make better use of it than me.

It will come with all the clues and documents, as well as the original packaging.
This will not be listed on EBay. I'd prefer to speak to the potential buyers first.

Again, send me a DM if you are interested and I will reply to each person individually. Then, once sold, I will post final details of the sale here.
BR00158 - Open (47 days)
AU00095 - Locked
AMWHY44444

Post by AMWHY44444 »

After speaking to many people and listening to their advice, I have decided to auction the Gold Revomaze on the site puzzleparadise.net

The auction will go live in around 15 minutes. Good luck if you consider a bid!
BR00158 - Open (47 days)
AU00095 - Locked

Return to “General”