Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
pcad

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by pcad »

Yes, congratulations again.

Glad you wrists will be OK :-)
I agree that having Serial Number 2 compliments what you already had.

All the best!
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

I'm looking to sell my gold-plated collector's edition: blue, green, bronze, titanium, silver, and gold. I am the third owner, but the puzzles have not been used and remain in the packaging as received from Chris (I pulled out one maze to confirm the serial number). There are a few scratches on the wooden case holding the sleeves, but everything else is in new condition. The set is CE 017.

Looking for $2500 to recover what I paid for it. I don't need to sell it so I'm not currently considering offers, but you can let me know if you are interested if the price changes. Thanks!
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Hey fellow Revomazers :D

As soon as I receive my Grey and Purple, the Black V2 will be the only Revo maze design that's missing in my collection. Since I came a little to late to the game to grab an Extreme Black Merc :evil: , I'm looking for a Black Obsession V2. If anyone wants to part with theirs, please contact me by DM.

Thanks,
Alex

PS: I'd take one of the 20 Extreme Mercs too, if someone changes their mind 8-) :lol:
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Ditto^^
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

I need a gold to complete...
Just throwing it out there ha!

Good luck with your search all
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
2u4ka

Post by 2u4ka »

I am working onder Bronze now (euro part already!!)
Looking to buy other intermediate puzzles: Titanium, Orange, Mint

p.s: Actually no revomaze for sale on ebay. How it can be possible?
Any plans to produce more intermediate?
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

2u4ka wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:00 am I am working onder Bronze now (euro part already!!)
Looking to buy other intermediate puzzles: Titanium, Orange, Mint

p.s: Actually no revomaze for sale on ebay. How it can be possible?
Any plans to produce more intermediate?
Awesome! I think you will have solved it soon!
On the revo HQ website you can sign up for a newsletter and be informed of new mazes.
Unfortunately you have missed the Grey revomaze, a halloween special.
That you cant see any mazes on ebay is probably because lately the revomaze scene is very active, since corona, people sitting at home and solving puzzles. There are alot of people constantly searching for revos and having automated processes that inform them when a revomaze is being sold.
So, you need to be fast.

There is also a Discord where nowadays there is alot of Revomaze activity. Ask chris_linnick if you are into Discord, he is doing awesome things there!
anguyenmp

Post by anguyenmp »

Looking to trade my V1 Green Obsession + cash for a Revomaze I don't have yet (mint, indigo, orange, copper, salmon although I'm sure no one wants to part with it). Located in the US. Thanks!
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

I am trying to complete my collection. Therefore I am now looking for a Black Extreme with certificate. I start with an offer of 1000€ for one :)
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

pcad wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:42 am I don't see a Turquoise or a Mercury. Still with all the extras it's quite the collection.

Congratulations to both the seller and buyer!
Turquoise was included, I just missed it off my list. I never received a Mercury from RevoHQ!

Return to “General”