Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
dasrevo

Re: Revomaze obsession full set for sale, new (apart from blue)

Post by dasrevo »

Davem wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:54 pm I have a full set or original Revomaze obsession's for sale, these include Blue, Green, Red and Black.

The blue has been opened and registered but the other 3 are un solved, the red and black are still sealed in the original packaging.

Green I tried but not had time to put the time in to solve it, it's like new and un solved.

All 4 come with the original cloth storage bags, non have ever been used.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3993721172
Currently at 205 pounds!!!! My God, people are crazy, paying that amount of money for some pieces of plastic :? :shock:
Aldan

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by Aldan »

Currently at 205 pounds!!!! My God, people are crazy, paying that amount of money for some pieces of plastic :? :shock:
Well, it is one of the rare opportunities to get your hands on a Red and Black revo, even if just in plastic :!:
I'll definitely going to keep an eye on that auction ;)
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Haha, so you are one of the bidders ;)
rage509

Post by rage509 »

I’m keeping my eye on this auction as well, even with shipping adding an extra ~$75 to the price. :o
Marbles GunMetal
MT01030
CU00035
TI00008
AQ01034 :)
BU02308 :)
V2 Green :)
V2 Bronze :)

Looking to buy any Revo that is not listed above
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

You guys are mad, if only you would realize what a waste of money this is. Ah well, something is worth what a madman is willing to give for it I guess :D

I have an unopened bead-blasted Indigo, what would someone be willing to pay for that you guys guess?
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

dasrevo wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:19 pm You guys are mad, if only you would realize what a waste of money this is. Ah well, something is worth what a madman is willing to give for it I guess :D

I have an unopened bead-blasted Indigo, what would someone be willing to pay for that you guys guess?
A waste of money? Can you elaborate? I would love to know how a functional puzzle is a waste of money, if one can afford the price willingly. I think you may be on the wrong site my man...
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
josiah1221

Post by josiah1221 »

I bet he's glad he didn't sell them for 50 as he originally planned!
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

50 pounds each isn't bad. But the shipping price to the U.S. is way out there.. All I need is a green one to complete my set. The wait goes on..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

ghxost wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:58 pm
dasrevo wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:19 pm You guys are mad, if only you would realize what a waste of money this is. Ah well, something is worth what a madman is willing to give for it I guess :D

A waste of money? Can you elaborate? I would love to know how a functional puzzle is a waste of money, if one can afford the price willingly. I think you may be on the wrong site my man...
I am not on the wrong site, you dont know me, but yes I can elaborate. I also pay alot of money for something I really want but....this is friggin plastic, plastic should be abolished, that is my opinion
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

No idea why you would say that.... my plastics are fantastic. Everyone I hand them to thinks more should be made as an intro to revomazes.

The fact that mine are still functional to this day speaks for itself

But do go on and elaborate on why this fantastic set is worthless
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)

Return to “General”