Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
wegenmic

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by wegenmic »

Due to various reasons I decided to only keep a single Revomaze puzzle in my possession - the Bronze. While most others are passed around among family and friends, the Gold puzzle always had a special place. I never attempted to open it, since I wanted to open all my Revomaze puzzles in order of difficulty. And I probably never will.

Therefore, I will sell my Gold (AU00142 with algorithm code) to somebody that can appreciate it for what it is. I don't know how I can find out who is looking for a Gold the longest. So if you're interested, just let me know.

Update:
Sold the Gold to the first responder
Last edited by wegenmic on Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

DM'd.

What's the general consensus on gold? Did anyone really enjoy it? I heard it was more like cracking a safe.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:44 pm DM'd.

What's the general consensus on gold? Did anyone really enjoy it? I heard it was more like cracking a safe.
I think it was a really good puzzle. Challenging to map and understand and fun to explore and make up theories about the internal mechanism. I had a great time mapping and solving the Gold. There are easier versions and more difficult versions of the puzzle (depending on the code). Mine was the harder variant and I liked the challenge.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

I’m curious to know who is new owner of the Purple revo listed on eBay?

That's the first time I see one up for sale online in 5 years! Well ,there is always a first :D
Last edited by mereacregrigore18 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

mereacregrigore18 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:32 pm Curious to know who is new owner of the Purple revo listed on eBay?

That's the first time I see one for sale online in 5 years! Well ,there is always a first :D
Hahaha, are you?? Congratulations you! :-)
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

[/quote]
Hahaha, are you?? Congratulations you! :-)
[/quote]

No no. I’m not the winner!

Was just asking, maybe the winner it’s on the forum here.
pcad

Post by pcad »

A Purple, a Gold, a Red and a Mint all very, very different puzzles. Congratulations to the new owners!
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

I am the lucky new owner of Red and Gold :D
That have been some nerve wrecking minutes on ebay last night ;)
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Aldan wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:54 am I am the lucky new owner of Red and Gold :D
Cool!!! Congratulations man!!! :D
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

dasrevo wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:56 am
Aldan wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:54 am I am the lucky new owner of Red and Gold :D
Cool!!! Congratulations man!!! :D
Thanks, I'm super excited :D
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “General”