Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
CzMeteo

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by CzMeteo »

AndrewParr wrote:I’m contemplating selling my collection of Revomazes. I have 18 puzzles (all that are listed in my signature, plus Handmade, and the obsession based on the blue extreme), a Mint (on delivery), a clear sleeve, stands for 16 puzzles, Voyager membership and prepayment for the Venus puzzle.

I will correspond with serious inquiries via PM.

Are you looking to sell your entire collection as one set, or are you willing to sell puzzles individually?
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I think it’s worth more as a set. But the market will ultimately decide...
Starting over
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

AndrewParr wrote:I think it’s worth more as a set. But the market will ultimately decide...
That's not really an answer though.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I’m going to try to sell as a set but if there’s no interest, I’ll sell individual puzzles.
Starting over
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Since nobody has shown interest in my complete collection, and many people are interested in individual pieces, I've decided to break up the set. I'll take offers on select items for the next week (as long as the bids meet my minimums). At the end of Thursday, April 19th (11:59 pm Eastern Time Zone) the highest bidder will win.

Here's what I'm willing to part with, along with its current bid, in USD.

Handmade ($975)
Red Extreme ($800)
Lime* ($400)
Gold** ($275)
Silver ($525)
Orange ($900)
Black V1 obs (Black extreme maze) ($300)
Black V2 obs (unique maze) ($250)

I won't post the leading bidder's name. If you'd also prefer your bid amount to be kept private, let me know.

Winning bidders pay shipping and PayPal fees. If you have any questions about the puzzles, let me know!

Thanks in advance for your interest.
Andy

* Full disclosure: the start ring of the lime has some sort of obstruction or groove that catches the pin. It requires significant force to rotate the core through this blockage. Otherwise, the maze paths, walls and parts are intact and the puzzle functions smoothly. Bidders have been notified.
** Full disclosure: one feature of the gold puzzle is jammed. This happened in the past, I sent in to revoHQ, and Chris repaired it. Now it has happened again, it will need to be repaired by Chris. The only reason I haven’t sent it in is because of the backlog of orders he is working on. The maze can be used up to a point but can’t be solved until it is repaired.
Last edited by AndrewParr on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:32 am, edited 21 times in total.
Starting over
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hello,

maybe not everybody know exactly the name and what is V1 or V2 orif it is a plastic sleeve etc., maybe you can give some more details or pictures?

Peter
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

pewetools wrote:Hello,

maybe not everybody know exactly the name and what is V1 or V2 orif it is a plastic sleeve etc., maybe you can give some more details or pictures?

Peter
Sure, I’d be happy to. The best I can, anyway. It can get a little confusing.

The handmade, gold, red, lime, orange and silver are metal revomazes. None of them are in production, all were released in limited quantities, and as far as I know, none will be in production again.

The two black obsession puzzles are cheaper, plastic versions of the revomaze. Black obs V1 is the same maze as the rare black metal revomaze. Black obs V2 is a unique maze.

I didn’t describe the puzzles in great detail because all of that info can be found on these forums if you search for it.

Andy
Starting over
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

AndrewParr wrote:The handmade, gold, red, lime, orange and silver are metal revomazes. None of them are in production, all were released in limited quantities, and as far as I know, none will be in production again.
On the RevoHQ shop you can see that the following puzzles are waiting for production, but I don't know if it is correct information or not:
Silver (We are no longer able to produce the Silver)
Orange (We are no longer able to produce the Orange)
Titanium (The Titanium can be commissioned for serious collectors requiring them to complete their collection)
Lime (Out of stock)

Also the Handmade can be bought directly from Chris:
Handmade (Handmade can be commissioned for serious collectors requiring them to complete their collection)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Right, this went a little off track here.

I've been through and had a clear out of all the recent off topic conversation. I'm happy for this debate to continue elsewhere if someone cares enough to start another thread, however this area is exclusively for the buying and selling of Revomaze products, let's keep it that way please.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Also, I can provide pictures of the puzzles I’m selling. However, I’m in the process of staging my house to sell it. My puzzles are packed up at my parents’ house. Give me a few days notice and I’ll have pictures for you.
Starting over

Return to “General”