Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
halfbake69

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by halfbake69 »

Wow what a collection your looking at what 15000£ collection ?
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

With all those very rare it’s just hard to figure out
All with the same number
Purple 5000£ or more
Black about the same

You should at least tell a minimum you will think about it
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
ezamover

Post by ezamover »

PU was made as a "special" for someone I know for $USD 3000
Edit: correction to above.
It was one Chris had lying around and he sold it to the collector

Edit: As Chris was making the handmades again,he sold a newly made Handmade and the Purple for 1800 GBP + shipping.

Just a heads up, they are not as rare as you think.

I sold my Black very cheap at 1400USD (revomaze can't make these anymore .. so it's the hardest one to get.)

My Gold CE went for $2500USD and it was probably overpriced, hence why it was resold by the original purchaser, and I shipped to the new buyer.

If you contact Chris he could probably do you a deal on a handmade.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

The more reason for him to put a minimum price he would consider :?
jimbo

Post by jimbo »

I really believe that the buy sell section of the forum should make the sellers state a price. Its quite unusual from my experience on forums generally to have a sale section that is purely open to offers.
AQBLGRBR
INQuit
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

While it might be a pain, he'll bring in more money if he breaks it up. Normally people want a discount for buying items together, and I'm sorry, but while I wish him best of luck finding that one buyer who wants all of the items, it's really not very realistic. Good luck!
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

mereacregrigore18 wrote:I understand your long message but would be nice of you to respond, even saying “hey, offer too low”, and just ignoring the conversation if they persist.
Not very nice ignoring people which have bothered texting you an offer. I don’t want to offend or something, it’s just my opinion.
I personally, don’t respect people who ignore others people messages, it is not politely and it is not nice at all!
And personally, I would love to have the money to make you an offer on this amazing set!
Best of luck with selling!
I appreciate and agree wholeheartedly with your comments as I would normally respond personally to each message but I am rarely on the forum and it would seem more rude to make people wait for a response. Also, I have had previous quite rude messages saying I should accept their offer or I am being very greedy and also being asked many many questions when they have neither the means nor desire to make a reasonable offer.

If someone sends me a polite message then I will respond.
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

darenwhitaker wrote:While it might be a pain, he'll bring in more money if he breaks it up. Normally people want a discount for buying items together, and I'm sorry, but while I wish him best of luck finding that one buyer who wants all of the items, it's really not very realistic. Good luck!
I totally agree with you. The person who is prepared to pay the lump sum to buy all these is probably not around but I’d rather keep the collection than break it up. It’s taken nearly 10 years to bring this lot together and it would be heartbreaking to split it, even though I’m sure they could make more on an individual basis than on a group basis.
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

halfbake69 wrote:The more reason for him to put a minimum price he would consider :?
Rather than state a minimum I can say that I am looking for north of £12k. The reason for not stating a minimum is the value is subjective and there are a number of factors that would make me consider an offer. I don’t need to sell so the figure in mind is what they are worth to me and not based on market value or what the set should be worth. I hope you understand and don’t want to cause offence even though I appreciate some will be offended at my original post.
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Barcared wrote: Rather than state a minimum I can say that I am looking for north of £12k.
Thanks for the clarification
Hope you get what you’re looking for

Return to “General”