Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
Brian706

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by Brian706 »

@Prim just stop already. Seriously. It's getting old. Enough personal attacks. You're accusing the seller of things you're not even sure about. I've never seen such behavior on this site until you started posting. I get that you are upset at the price but you've made your point.

If the mods won't put a stop to it then I'm out. Tired of coming on here and being excited for new posts just to see you ranting again and frankly, being pretty rude to fellow members. Anyone is free to sell for any asking price they want. People can buy it or not. We all have a choice. You're beating a dead horse and it's getting old.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

+1
Starting over
Prym8

Post by Prym8 »

@brain706 don't tell me to stop if you are "frankly tired of it" then call out the people that keep it going... I did stop until two other people decided to keep going and try to call me out with zero logic even after the admin said stop. So you want it to stop? Then tell the people that keep bringing it back up and if you have trouble figuring that out then read the past post after the admin said stop ;). I only respond to comments about why I have posted my protest. If you read all the post before accusing me of keeping this going you would see that and not feel foolish now. The admin has already said stop once and certain people still want to call me out for protesting a bad sell so I will back up my opinion for as long as someone attacks it with zero logic or misdirection. You are allowed to protest any sell on here per the admin he/she just didn't want it to keep going and going but certain people wanted to keep it going by attacking my protest and me so on and on it goes until the admin tells others to quit chiming in. As for the accusing/assumptions I've had two made toward me so far on this forum including yours on keeping this issue going so apparently it's more than acceptable.
Bronze - In progress
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Okay. Everyone has said their piece, and now it time for normal service to resume.

People who buy and sell Revomazes are not stupid. If someone wants a puzzle they'll pay what they feel to get it. If you want to wait until a Chris may or may not do a re-release then that's your choice. Either way, do not continue berating each other.

@Prym8, you've been registered here for only 2 weeks and in your 12 posts you've already had a post removed and picked arguments with a moderator and several other respected members - kindly, consider this the friendly request to review the tone and content of your future posts.

As I said, the current conversation stops here.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
Buschfunch

Post by Buschfunch »

I have an unused Gunmetal Revomaze from Marbles I picked up when I was in the States last summer.
I am looking to sell it to fund other hobbies, as it is currently just sitting in its box.
The item is located in Denmark.

Sold!
Last edited by Buschfunch on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Buschfunch wrote:I have an unused Gunmetal Revomaze from Marbles I picked up when I was in the States last summer.
I am looking to sell it to fund other hobbies, as it is currently just sitting in its box.
The item is located in Denmark.

Pm sent!
BU02236 - Solved!!! 2h 4mins
GunMetal - Working...
Indigo - Working...
Bronze - Not started yet
Orko

Post by Orko »

Hi adicted,

I am planning a big hangover weekend for a friend. He will hopefully marry this year and i want to raise some funds in case he is my best friend i think this weekend should be unforgettable. So i will maybe part with an orange,silver, and some obsession's,

Pm me if you are interested ( please no 5$ offers)

edit: all sold! ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
LSDJ

Post by LSDJ »

I have a full set of original revomaze puzzles (blue,green,bronze,silver,gold) that I may be in the market to sell. I am in desperate need of a new computer and as much as it hurts me to sell some of my prized puzzles I might have to. It has been a long time since I have been around these forums and I'm a little out of the loop. So I was wondering what a full set would go for in today's market. Keeping in mind that the bronze , silver, and gold are unopened. If I think I can sell these for a reasonable price I will open it up to this forum first before going to places like eBay.

Thanks everyone

Ps
I also have a few of the black plastic ones if anyone is interested (blue, black, red)
Extreme
Blue#283-Cracked!!
Green#95-Cracked!!
Bronze#214-Drying off!
Silver#192-it's here!!!
Gold#xxx-In the box!!
OBS'
RED-Closed BLACK-Cracked!! BLUE-Cracked!!
TheWaveCarver

Post by TheWaveCarver »

LSDJ wrote:I have a full set of original revomaze puzzles (blue,green,bronze,silver,gold) that I may be in the market to sell. I am in desperate need of a new computer and as much as it hurts me to sell some of my prized puzzles I might have to. It has been a long time since I have been around these forums and I'm a little out of the loop. So I was wondering what a full set would go for in today's market. Keeping in mind that the bronze , silver, and gold are unopened. If I think I can sell these for a reasonable price I will open it up to this forum first before going to places like eBay.

Thanks everyone

Ps
I also have a few of the black plastic ones if anyone is interested (blue, black, red)
Sent you a message if you end up being interested to sell. A Gold just went for $600... so yeah (I've been out of the loop as well so not sure on the others.)
Grand Champion in Rocket League
tomsmy

Post by tomsmy »

Hello Everyone!

I am looking to sell my LIME and GREEN Revomaze. Please let me know if I should be posting elsewhere.

As the LIME is hard to come by I will keep offers open until end of day March 1st to give everyone a fair chance to read this.

I am not sure what it is worth now as they are discontinued. But I would at least like to get what I paid for it. I looked through my receipts and with the exchange rate at the time plus shipping and taxes I paid $340 Canadian Dollars. So lets start bids there.

I would ask that anyone interested please PM me with your offer. I have lots of pictures and I like to chat so I will respond to all emails and let you know if you are already below the current best bid. I don't want to pit everyone against each other in a bidding war, i want to try to be fair and get this to someone who will appreciate it. So if you want to be updated and keep bidding let me know, otherwise I will leave you with you initial offer. I'm not trying to nickle and dime the price up.

LIME = is brand new still in the wrapper in it's box. I have no idea what number it is but it was one of the last ones sold. (I bought two; as part of a bulk purchase with a friend. That online order then showed the Lime went out of stock permanently, so maybe #249 or #250? Who knows!)

GREEN = has been used but not opened. In excellent condition with no wear, marks or anything else. Will come in it's box. Again, PM me, I have photos.

I am based in Canada and I will ship anywhere at the buyers expense.

Thanks,

Tom

Some information about me:

I have owned Revomaze’s for several years now (since 2012) and have lurked on the Forum but have only just registered.

My reason for sale is an honest one – I have solved the blue and bronze mazes, but I also own Orange, Silver, and Indigo mazes that I have yet to open. Based on how hard I found the Bronze; I am expecting that the Lime will be far too difficult for me, and the green just is not capturing my curiosity like the Bronze did.The other mazes I own will keep me busy for years.

So rather than letting these hide away in a drawer, I figure it is best to actually let someone else enjoy them.

If I ever manage to open the others and want a Lime or Green then I expect that I will be so old, I will have lots of spare money to buy one back lol!

Please let me know if my message above is confusing!

I personally hate missing out on things and being ripped off. So i just wanted to try to make it fair!

Thanks

Tom
Last edited by Paradox on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged posts

Return to “General”