Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
ebarthe

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by ebarthe »

@prym8 and I thought that new eBay account was you hahahaha!
We will find out soon. I will let you know...
And don't be sad for me, as I said I will only sell if the price is too good. I don't need the money
mcparty

Post by mcparty »

Wow, this was and enlightening discussion. If the gold sells for $600, then that is awesome, as the price of a good is dictated by the market. If nobody bids that amount, then it won't sell for that amount. We should refrain from making assumptions and if the gold sells, sweet. If it doesn't, then the price will lower until it eventually does.

I agree with many other posters that this should be dropped, if only to keep these boards free of garbage like this.
Open:Aqua, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Mint, and Salmon
In Progress: Orange
Looking For: Indigo, Titanium, Copper
ebarthe

Post by ebarthe »

Just for every gold owner to value their possession:
I have sold mine through eBay for 610USD+Shipping, there were 3 bids on the product starting at 600UsD
I have already received the payment through PayPal and the new owner will receive her brand new Revomaze Gold in the the next days.
Merry Christmas to all.
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Waste of money if you ask me ;)

I hope you disclosed that it is not a standalone puzzle, and requires the user to solve an obscure algorithm to get an opening combination.
ebarthe

Post by ebarthe »

I don't agree. I think it's a wonderful and quite unique design. It's the same as buying a piece of art, waste of money or not, depends for who. Anyway, now you know what it is worth.
ebarthe

Post by ebarthe »

And yes, the new owner will get the set of clues and code as well, of course. And the original box, in mint condition. I'm sure she'll enjoy it more than me now.
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

Wait, I bought a complete new(Preowned) custom set earlier this year and I don't recall getting any special instructions for the gold.
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Contact Chris for the algorithm and your three letter starting code.
Prym8

Post by Prym8 »

Haha, if this is even true... Anyone can setup an eBay account... and this type of markup is going to be acceptable in this community I will never buy a "used" revomaze. I will only give my money to Chris. I also promote any other buyers to steer away from buying used revos from people trying to make insane profits and instead give your money to Chris. If he gets enough request for a certain maze he may be influenced to price the maze a bit more than the first or second release and re-release an older maze again also we will be supporting the creator instead of an opportunist which is always a win win for everyone!
Bronze - In progress
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, having just bought my first Revomaze (Blue) second hand on eBay. I don't think I paid over the odds but I had little choice, having only discovered them a few weeks ago and there being none available anywhere else at the time.

I have to say that I have only spent just over an hour or on the blue, in five minute bursts and I absolutely love it! It is by far the best thing I own and, essentially, I need more of them! If anyone wants to thin down their collection I would be very keen to help you out!

I hope I haven't completely missed the boat on the Series 1 mazes? Above Bronze they all seem to be discontinued :(
BU02236 - Solved!!! 2h 4mins
GunMetal - Working...
Indigo - Working...
Bronze - Not started yet

Return to “General”