Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
robbaylis79

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by robbaylis79 »

Seems as very few people frequent the forums these days. I was hoping to sell the puzzles I mentioned above but there are very few people online these days. If you know of anyone that's interested guys, then let's know as I will be looking at trying other puzzle sites if I don't get any buyers on here. Looking in the region of £200 for the silver and £100 for the obsession. If this is too steep I inderstand but that's all I'm willing to let them go for. Thanks for reading
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

robbaylis79 wrote:Seems as very few people frequent the forums these days. I was hoping to sell the puzzles I mentioned above but there are very few people online these days.
I check the forums everyday. Not much point anymore, at least, not until a new product is being sold.
Starting over
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

very true.. heck i have not been on here for months.. as you said not much point to the forum with no movement on product.. and very few new joins
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

robbaylis79 wrote:Seems as very few people frequent the forums these days. I was hoping to sell the puzzles I mentioned above but there are very few people online these days. If you know of anyone that's interested guys, then let's know as I will be looking at trying other puzzle sites if I don't get any buyers on here. Looking in the region of £200 for the silver and £100 for the obsession. If this is too steep I inderstand but that's all I'm willing to let them go for. Thanks for reading
I would give you 80£ for the black obs v1 if you want + PayPal fee and shipping?
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Just want to ask if someone want to sell BLACK, HANDMADE or PURPLE Extreme. Please send a PM if you have one for sell.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

You must have deep pockets lol ;)
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
Merlin06

Post by Merlin06 »

Hi Guys

I am currently looking for the follows Revo's:

Blue
Green
Gold
Red
Orange
Lime
Gunmetal

If anyone is looking to sell, please PM me :)

Andy
BR*****
AG*****
TI00276
CU*****
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Merlin06 wrote:Hi Guys

Blue
Green
Gold
Red
Orange
Lime
Gunmetal

Andy
I have a blue metal extreme V2 for 80£ if you want shipping and PayPal fee include
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
Merlin06

Post by Merlin06 »

halfbake69 wrote:
Merlin06 wrote:Hi Guys

Blue
Green
Gold
Red
Orange
Lime
Gunmetal

Andy
I have a blue metal extreme V2 for 80£ if you want shipping and PayPal fee include
Hi Halfbake

I may well be interested

Whats the difference between a Blue and a Blue Extreme?

Kind regards

Andy
BR*****
AG*****
TI00276
CU*****
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Blue V2 for sale at 75£ shipping and PayPal fee include ...any interest ?

Return to “General”