Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
stet

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by stet »

Offer rescinded. Sorry. After much internal debate as well as discussion with my wife I have come to the conclusion that I just can't sell my collection, any of it. I'm sorry to those who had made offers and were hopeful.

For the record I got 3 offers at or above my starting price from posting here and on FaceBook. So in the case that others are considering selling their sets there is a market.
Last edited by stet on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Wow. I'm sorry to see all of this go. I hope this doesn't mean you're leaving the community.

That's a very generous price point you have there. The Black alone is probably worth 1.5-2k. I realize that you don't want to split up the sets, but I wonder what some of the offers for the Purple have been.
pcad

Post by pcad »

Man, that's an awesome collection! A lot of items that aren't available and some I was completely unaware of. For instance, I've never seen or heard of the calculators before.

Like others, there are a few items I would like but that would mean breaking the set. It would be best to sell it together, so good luck to you. I hope they go to a good home.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Wow what an amazing collection. I am sure you will be very very sad to see that go.
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Amazing collection Stet! Best of luck!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Indeed sorry you have to let it go, hope it isn't for bad reasons,...... :(

Still a very nice collection.
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

The time has come where I can commit to being a Voyager. If anyone has status and is lolling to sell, please PM me.

Thanks,

Andy

Edit: see signature!
Starting over
strats101

Post by strats101 »

Hi Folks, I have R2 Voyager Status and have pre-paid an order for a R2 Mercury and I have decided to sell. I believe that I am in Batch 3 from a shipment point of view and the Serial I chose was no. 101. Please PM me if you are interested in buying the status and the Mercury and we can then contact Sophie to arrange for a change of ownership/adjust shipping etc. No significant reason for the sale, other than the lack of time - I have an unopened Green and Bronze that I enjoy playing with but don't really have the time - so I would rather someone else have the opportunity to explore this new puzzle line while a go grey getting nowhere with my green and bronze. Cheers, David.
bulldawg

Post by bulldawg »

strats101 wrote:I believe that I am in Batch 3 from a shipment point of view and the Serial I chose was no. 101.
Unless I am mistaken, since only 100 R2 subscriptions were sold, only serial numbers 1-100 were available to be chosen.
R2 Cosmic Voyager #54
Bronze V2 ext - opened!
Silver ext - AG00118 core (Revomaster Collection AP0023)
Blue obs - opened!
Green obs - opened!
Blk obs - opened!
Black V2 obs - received
Red obs - opened.
Indigo - in progress
Mercury - ordered
strats101

Post by strats101 »

Hi again, just to clarify, when I spoke with Sophie some months ago about nominating a serial number for my order, I requested 101 because I just like the number. Sophie said that was fine - so presumably there are 100 Voyager status holders but that does not necessarily mean the serials are in a logical 1-100 order. Depending on whether the serial number component of my order has been physically produced, it may be possible to scrap the 101 number and get some alternative within the 1-100 range but that would have to be sorted out with Revo HQ / Sophie as that option may not be available.

I am also happy to provide my order number to anyone interested so they can make their own equiries with Sophie etc if that helps.

Cheers,
David.

Return to “General”