Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
nos6074

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by nos6074 »

Beautiful.. Looks like a piece of art ;). I'm guessing this was the only one like it that was made?
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

As I understand it, yes. However, I wrote Chris and Sophie for confirmation and history.

I'll repost details when I hear back.
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

I'm want to sell my "one of a kind Patterned Bronze V2" that I bought some time 2012. Below is an email response from Chris Pitt describing how this puzzle came into existence and why it is really a one of a kind puzzle.

The assembled picture was taken by Joseph Nixon. (The stand is not included. That was the way Joseph decided to display the revo for that picture). The puzzle was then disassembled and sealed in plastic bags at HQ before it was sent to me. I've never opened the sealed bags (like picture below). I can send either assembled or disassembled.

I'd like to do this as a silent auction with a cap. And by entering a bid... you are agreeing to pay the auction bid+ 3% paypal fees + shipping. To cap it off in the event this gets ridiculous... "Buy It Now" price is 500 GBP or 840USD (At this number I'll pay for shipping and the 3%). If you are somewhere close to western CT, USA we might be able to work out something to save some cash for both of us.

To whoever does end up winning, I'll forward what information I have about this puzzle. (invoice/email from Chris Pitt).

Good luck and thanks for your interest.

----

Hi Matt

This maze came from the first batch made by the second engineers. What happen was they put the maze onto a large turning centre (very large 240 tool machine) and found the bar vibrated in the collets. This caused the cutter to “Bounce”.

The pattern was formed due to this process and we were unable to repeat once a few went through. It is as if it was engraved!

This is why it is unique because it is a freak event on a big machine (which we never used again).

Understand why you would like to sell as I know you like challenges. Anything I can help to give providence, let me know.

Kindest regards

Chris

Chris Pitt
Managing Director
Ashton Pitt Ltd
Attachments
P1040229.JPG
P1040229.JPG (187.98 KiB) Viewed 8965 times
Patterned Sleeve.jpg
Patterned Sleeve.jpg (248.59 KiB) Viewed 8965 times
p1222.JPG
p1222.JPG (118.27 KiB) Viewed 8965 times
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
nos6074

Post by nos6074 »

HOLY #$%^!.. well that is defiantly the only one in existence then 8-)
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere." (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

I have a couple clear sleeve available...asking $50 for each. Check out Clear/Tinted Sleeve thread for more details on them.

Thanks!

Edit: Both Sold!
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Is anyone interested in Voyager status #60, Mercury with old and new drawbar and Venus preorder #13 in batch 2?
Gauging interested right now but pretty sure I am done.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Sejanus

Post by Sejanus »

I am debating letting some of my R1s go and am curious if there is anyone out there that would be interested.

I have the full main series (Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver & Gold) as well as Red, Orange & Lime. The Lime has not even been taken out of the bag it arrived in, the others have been either opened or remain locked.

Just as a note I haven't completely decided if I am going to let any of them go, but as I have very little time these days if there is someone out there that would get more use out of them and enjoy them as I have I may let some go. PM me if you are interested and we'll talk!
Last edited by Sejanus on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R1:
Open: BU00955 (RIP) & 1055, Green, Bronze, Red

Voyager #44:
Open:
Closed:Ç
Killerkel

Post by Killerkel »

I have voyage status #10 available please PM if you are interested.
stet

Post by stet »

Offer rescinded. Sorry.
Last edited by stet on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
noshaq

Post by noshaq »

Hi all.

I have no idea if there's still a market for revos or if it has become saturated as of late.
Me and my girlfriend are looking for a house to buy, so now i have to count every penny. That means I'm offering my Revo´s up for sale.

I have the Blue, Green, Bronze and Silver with matching CE serials e.g CE012XX (the Silver hasn't been solved but I've come as far as the swamp) (XX for BU, GR etc)

Gold and Titanium - sold

The Orange and Lime with serials XX00212 (XX for OR, LM) unsolved but i've tried.

I also purchased a 9-way case for the R1's. - sold

I have Voyager #12 and Mercury - sold

I'd like to sell as much as possible in a set, since they kind of belong together. But if there is any interest, give me an offer. And ask my questions if you like.

Best Regards,
Oscar
Last edited by noshaq on Sun May 04, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

CE-set #12
CE012BU -> Open | CE012GR -> Open | CE012BR -> Open | CE012AG -> In hand
OR00212 -> In hand | LM00212 -> Closed

Return to “General”