Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
maztec

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by maztec »

Paradox wrote:I'd quite happily trade my Red for a Ti. I like the Red, but I'd much rather have another Revo that I couldn't buy (afford) otherwise.
I thought the same, but interpreted the post as him already having a Red in the line (one was just offed for sale) and needing cash to cover the deal.
OOOOOOOoo
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Paradox wrote:I'd quite happily trade my Red for a Ti. I like the Red, but I'd much rather have another Revo that I couldn't buy (afford) otherwise.
Yes, I already have the Red so I will not trade with that one. So the Titanium SE is only for sale (or some deal with Handmade or Black Extreme :D ).
Last edited by prodigy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
jsnbrtn

Post by jsnbrtn »

I assumed also that he already had a Red Revo.
The 00019 Red is still available for sale if anyone is interested. ;)
Ex & Ltd
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN== v2
OPEN== v1 .....Just!!!
OPEN==
OPEN==
=[iiii]=
OPEN==
Obs
TEST==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
OPEN==
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Just to be clear: The Titanium SE is still for sale and I will not trade it with Red Extreme. So please contact me if you are interested.

INFO: I have received several offers with Red Extreme so therefore I posted this again so there is no misunderstandings.

EDIT: Removed information that could offend people here in the forum.

SOLD
Last edited by prodigy on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
maztec

Post by maztec »

I think you needed to use italics there also. Not enough all caps, bolds, and random underlining on their own.
OOOOOOOoo
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

maztec wrote:I think you needed to use italics there also. Not enough all caps, bolds, and random underlining on their own.
Ok sorry if I did something wrong here. It feels like I should be carful with this and that people here are sensitive.

Sorry maztec, if I offended you.
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

prodigy wrote:
maztec wrote:I think you needed to use italics there also. Not enough all caps, bolds, and random underlining on their own.
Ok sorry if I did something wrong here. It feels like I should be carful with this and that people here are sensitive.

Sorry maztec, if I offended you.
Prodigy I Do not think you need to worry as it sounds to me as if maztec was just taking the proverbial!!
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88
maztec

Post by maztec »

Phah, no offense. Was just pointing out your excessive use of caps and stuff and prodding a bit of fun.
OOOOOOOoo
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

maztec wrote:Phah, no offense. Was just pointing out your excessive use of caps and stuff and prodding a bit of fun.
see Prodigy, all friendly on this forum and we do like to have a bit of fun :D
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

maztec wrote:Phah, no offense. Was just pointing out your excessive use of caps and stuff and prodding a bit of fun.
I do not think you write stuff for no reason, so I removed what I assumed was offensive.

Return to “General”