opened the green on fathers Day :)

For all general forum discussions.
EABlade

opened the green on fathers Day :)

Post by EABlade »

I just got the green opened :) my 1st... I had issues with it jamming and found lots of dirt in it.... anyone know what is good for cleaning and how to put it back together I have 2 pins and no clue how it goes to reset it
“We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through the unfolding puzzle of life.”

Bronze For the Memories and Gold - Broken
the rest was X SOLD X BGSROGTLv1
Proud Member of The Team
mattangel

Re: opened the green on fathers Day :)

Post by mattangel »

Grats!

Replace the maze pin with the rounded side towards the maze and the core pin with the rounded side towards the outside of the puzzle. Put the draw in sideways so the pins don't fall out and then line the dots up, both pointing upward. The maze pin will fall back into the sleeve, and you'll be able to reset.
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

as far as cleaning it goes, use an old toothbrush and some dish soap...
make sure everything is nice and dry, then put a small drop of 3-1 machine oil in the reset...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
EABlade

Post by EABlade »

Lol it was fun but I think mine was in a bad batch it has lots of dirt in it and made it hard to use... thanks for the cleaning tips oh yea this was my 1st puzzle too Green cold Turkey so I may go back now and do the easy blue.. not sure yet... :D
“We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through the unfolding puzzle of life.”

Proud Member of The Team
EABlade

Post by EABlade »

all clean lol still can get how this goes back together.... i put the draw in the shaft what holes go where if any i drop the pins in the two hole the deep on on the maze and the shallow hole... but the case will not go on cuz the pin sticks out....

Proud Member of The Team
EABlade

Post by EABlade »

lol so i put it together and did the puzzle but at the end it will not open again.... always sticks good thing i took the papers out ROFL :D never opens very odd

Proud Member of The Team
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

It may be harder to open if you put the draw in reverse. The larger hole is where the maze pin is supposed to drop into. The hole for the draw is smaller to keep it in place. If you put it in reverse just wiggle your draw around until you free the shaft. Good luck man. :D
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
AU00054-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
Black Obs-Open (Pro Closed)
Red Obs-:(
LM00249-Working