2 weeks ago, I hadn't heard of Revomaze...

For all general forum discussions.
zrd467

2 weeks ago, I hadn't heard of Revomaze...

Post by zrd467 »

Hello everyone,

I'm just dropping in to confess my new addiction. Two weeks ago I'd never heard of Revomaze puzzles. I was looking for a different puzzle at Thinkgeek.com, and it was out of stock. Hmm, what's this "Revomaze" thing? Looks interesting. Wow, that's expensive! Better check up on it to see if it's any good...

I started reading this Revomaze user group. I didn't see anyone who was sorry they bought it.
:)

After a couple of days to build up courage (being a professional cheapskate) I ordered the blue puzzle on June 2. It arrived on June 4. I opened it on June 9, and ordered the green the same day.

Green arrived yesterday, June 11. Stubborn little brute! It's given me a very sore elbow and I still haven't seen the inside.

I worried that the limited edition Red puzzle would sell out. So I pre-ordered that one too.

Not that I'm addicted or anything... :lol:
mattangel

Re: 2 weeks ago, I hadn't heard of Revomaze...

Post by mattangel »

**Cough***Only 250 Gold **Cough*** :D

Hi and welcome to your new addiction. Red Extreme should be coming out soon, so be ready!
zrd467

Post by zrd467 »

mattangel1 wrote:**Cough***Only 250 Gold **Cough*** :D
I know, I know! But 3 puzzles in 2 weeks has put a big hole in my wallet! I still need to order Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Orange. :( :(

I like the note about Advil in your signature. :)
BU00815 - open
GR00397 - open
BR00307 - hates me
AG00143 - still in the box
Gold - ordered
R00041 - started
Orange - ordered
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

Hahaha that means nothing! I just started last Xmas and now I own the whole set, the plastics will be here next week, and I have all others on preorder. I figured by the time I'm done with the whole series I'll either be able push my finger through solid steel or be crippled for life. :lol: Welcome to the addiction my friend.
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
AU00054-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
Black Obs-Open (Pro Closed)
Red Obs-:(
LM00249-Working