Post your collection

For all general forum discussions.
AndrewParr

Re: Post your collection

Post by AndrewParr »

My Pandora box arrived broken. The opening panel had come loose in shipping and I saw the innards of the box before I got to try to solve it. I was able to repair it and now it functions properly.
It has five unique steps in the solution that I’ve never seen before. It’s (otherwise) well-constructed and hides it’s secrets well.
Can’t remember the price, but I think it was under $100 and it’s worth it.

Andy
Starting over
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

I should also point out that Mr Puzzle was instrumental in providing help to fix the puzzle, and gave me a partial refund. Good guy to do business with!
Starting over
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

Thank you!! Yes, it's not too expensive of a puzzle. I'm not sure why I've never purchased it but hearing your description makes it more tempting. And I agree about Mr. Puzzle. They are nice people from the few interactions I've had with them. I buy puzzles from them every so often. I have a few of Brian's creations.
Plugged Well, Washington monument & The Louvre. My favorite of those is the plugged Well. I really enjoy the solution on that.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
Orko

Post by Orko »

Ready for the Revocalypse? :lol:
Attachments
IMG-20171124-WA0004.jpeg
IMG-20171124-WA0004.jpeg (951.47 KiB) Viewed 10454 times
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

:lol:

Nice!
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
Orko

Post by Orko »

Just in case someone also likes knifes...and revos.....i combined them. :twisted:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/230729463 ... 8321233094

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Orko wrote:Just in case someone also likes knifes...and revos.....i combined them.
FYI, this appears to be a broken link. Mobile links don't work on computers, and the regular link just connects to a facebook group. Some group content requires you to be logged in, where in that case other users won't be able to see what you see.
Orko

Post by Orko »

CzMeteo wrote:
Orko wrote:Just in case someone also likes knifes...and revos.....i combined them.
FYI, this appears to be a broken link. Mobile links don't work on computers, and the regular link just connects to a facebook group. Some group content requires you to be logged in, where in that case other users won't be able to see what you see.

ah, ok thanks for the info! ;)

zerohead133

Post by zerohead133 »

My puzzle collection thus far. You can see my only Revomaze at the bottom (The stand is a Rubik's Snake)

BU03251 Solved!
GR01972 Solved!
BR02768
ppolca

Post by ppolca »

That's a nice collection of Rubik's cubes.
I found it kind of interesting that I gave my brother that orange chest for Christmas a couple of years ago.
:lol:
AQ01036- open
BU02311- open
GM11-12- working

Return to “General”