waiting: lite
prodigy

Re: Puzzle Hunt 2024

Post by prodigy »

Dorothea wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:35 pm Revomaze number
Contact us
+44 (0)1229 481293
:D
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Please do not post theories, solutions or answers here. It will spoil the fun for others.

...but you can post progress in how many problems you solved or what step you are for the moment or so...and jokes as above :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I can just make it clear that the complete puzzle hunt is out there so just continue when you have found one solution to the next problem. You will understand when you have finished the puzzle hunt.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I will not confirm any answers until you have completed the hunt. Then I will give you the information if the complete solution is correct or wrong and you can be back with another try as many times you want.
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

:?
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I will give you all a hint to get you started:
Spoiler:
Try to search for the information :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I do not think the hunt should be too hard for you, just take your time, THINK and have fun. Maybe it will take a couple of hours, days or months until we have a winner but I will let the hunt be up for you as long as you want too.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Let me know if you find things to be too hard or if you find that anything is wrong.

It would be great with an update from anyone that could get to the next step in the hunt, so I know it is possible to solve the problems :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The complete hunt can be solved without a forum account, so no need to wait for an account activation...

Return to “General”