Puzzle Hunt 2024

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: Puzzle Hunt 2024

Post by prodigy »

I moved the Puzzle Hunt to its own thread, so continue here.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

There are no complex problems in the hunt so always try to find a simple solution for the problem (like when solving a Revomaze :) ).

detective.jpeg
detective.jpeg (55.75 KiB) Viewed 335 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Due to no progress has been reported I have chosen to make the clue for the next step easier to understand. I wonder why no one can see it?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Chris and Rachel, you are also welcome to participate in the puzzle hunt (but remember that no cheating is allowed for administrators and moderators)! It is a good way to spend your time at a coffee break. :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

prodigy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:00 pm The Puzzle Hunt begins here:

What is the number of Revomaze?
I write clues here and there in my updates in this thread but for those who missed it, even the start announcement is a clue...
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now received updates that there are people that have reached the next step (so no more clues for the first problem) :)

Well done keep it up!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

You will understand when you have solved a problem because then you have found your way and have a new problem in front of you to solve.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The problems will also not increase in difficulty, but some are easier than others in a random order.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now added an extra clue for the second problem due to I think it can be needed. I now think that the complete hunt should be on a good level that will be fun.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

It is allowed to use Google etc for the Puzzle Hunt ;)

Return to “General”