Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

For all general forum discussions.
dragonogard

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled

Post by dragonogard »

Sorry to hear! I would like to be added to the group.
ztqwerty

Post by ztqwerty »

A pre-order sounds better than a cancellation :) Could it be a commission like the Black Merc that I've heard (but not in time to participate) before, just need a list of people who are interested, and then get a committed schedule from HQ?
prodigy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:13 pm CptBlood did come up with a great idea to ask RevoHQ if it could be a possible way forward to open up a pre-order for the Revomaze Teal and if enough interest maybe that could cover the cost to manufacture the design. I have at least sent the question to RevoHQ and I will be back with their response.

Feel free to let RevoHQ know if you would be interested in a manufactured Revomaze Teal. You never know what that can do :)

Big thanks to everyone for your support and kindness!!!

/Daniel
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

dragonogard wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:01 am Sorry to hear! I would like to be added to the group.
Thanks! You now have access. :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ztqwerty wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:34 am A pre-order sounds better than a cancellation :) Could it be a commission like the Black Merc that I've heard (but not in time to participate) before, just need a list of people who are interested, and then get a committed schedule from HQ?
I do think that must be possible in some way. If RevoHQ receives a list of enough people wanting the design to be reality I cannot see why RevoHQ would decline a new way to get an income to their business. It must be worth a try.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now sent an email to RevoHQ with the different suggestions you have had here and on Discord for them to consider. I will get back with their respons.
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi prodigy,
I would like to have access, maybe I can help for the production.

Best regards
Peter Wendlandt
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pewetools wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:29 pm Hi prodigy,
I would like to have access, maybe I can help for the production.

Best regards
Peter Wendlandt
Hi Peter,

You know have access to the Teal forum. Thanks for tour support!

/Daniel
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I will from now on stop giving new people access to the Teal journey until we receive an answer from RevoHQ and know its future. I think it benefits everyone in the long run.
nbruno

Post by nbruno »

Hi, I needed some time before I could find my old forum paswword again... plesae give me access to the Teal journey, I fear that HQ answers may be as long as their deliveries !
Thank you, and one again, we all feel sorry for you
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

nbruno wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:07 pm Hi, I needed some time before I could find my old forum paswword again... plesae give me access to the Teal journey, I fear that HQ answers may be as long as their deliveries !
Thank you, and one again, we all feel sorry for you
Sounds like an acceptable excuse ("I needed some time before I could find my old forum password again...") so you will be the last one to get access until we receive the answer from RevoHQ. :)

Thank you!

Return to “General”