Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

Post by prodigy »

There seems to be a lot of interest in Revomaze Teal so that is really fun to see. Today there are 41 persons (1 via PM) that have shown interest in pre-ordering Teal if they could :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

Post by prodigy »

I always like putting things together (as you all have understood by now), so I have here below collected the different "mini reviews" of the Teal design from Discord and Forum users so far:
FreudianAction (v2.3)

I am truly bummed this maze isn't a reality. The design is elegant and challenging
Spoiler:
without relying on mass amounts of dexterity.
This is the type of maze I was hoping "advanced" would be when I first learned about revos.
furo (v2.3)

I looked at the detailed into in the forum... really incredible design work that I'd love to see executed. Even if I know how it works, I'd still like to have one on the shelf to admire.
Lilmike14 (v2.3)

Honestly this is a beautiful maze, and I hope that one day we get to experience it, even as a fan made puzzle.

Your design choice
Spoiler:
of making everything verifiable, whilst also not including mass amounts of dexterity
is how my dream revomaze would be.

It truly is a devilish design, I absolutely love it. :D
redlaymerej (v2.3)

This looks like the perfect revo. Truly a maze first approach. It is true to the principles of what drew me to revos and seems like the ultimate maze. Amazing work.
pfreeland (v2.3)

I have to say your design and thought process look fantastic Prodigy. It’s a shame you can’t get to see this through. I agree with everything redlaymerej said, and I’m pretty sure I would have supported this build. This is exactly what Revomaze should be.
CptBlood (v2.6.1)

Would really love to see that design in a Revomaze. From the design it would be a 100/100 for me.
Feel free to add more "mini reviews" in this thread (or Discord) if you haven't already. Thank you for supporting this Teal project!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now posted a new major update (v2.7) so please leave feedback (if you have access to the hidden Teal journey forum).

This update will do the adventure more fun for everyone where I have used the space in a better way.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

A couple of more comments / "mini reviews" for the latest version of the Teal design from Discord:
CptBlood (v2.7)

Thank you prodigy for your hard work you put into this design! It is an amazing design and I hope we can bring that design to life.
furo (v2.7)

Just... yes! Your stated goals and in your latest post are really what drive it home for me. I don't want to spoil any of that here, though. I think those key points are what will make this a great, though still very challenging, experience.

For sure 90+ by my estimation. But I personally have yet to solve any truly difficult ones (looking at you Grey... then Indigo next. Lime mostly sits idle 85% initially mapped). I still want this Teal sitting on the shelf to admire the stunning design and engineering.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Now I have done a work to convert my design to the format (and colors) that I believe RevoHQ uses (based on Orange design work). I hope this can help Chris and RevoHQ out so they save some time and work with the translation. So you can now study v2.7.3. :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Here is a teaser of the Teal design. First picture is the normal colored view of the design and the second picture is the converted "RevoHQ format" (it will not spoil anything but I have added spoiler tag just in case you do not want to see anything at all :) ):
Spoiler:
Teal Design Teaser:

Teal_teaser.png
Teal_teaser.png (3.91 KiB) Viewed 332016 times

Teal Design Teaser ("RevoHQ format"):

Teal_teaser_RevoHQ_format.png
Teal_teaser_RevoHQ_format.png (3.95 KiB) Viewed 332016 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

We have now 43 persons that have shown interest in pre-ordering Teal.

Thank you for showing interest in a new advanced Revomaze!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Teal is packed with problem solving in an adventure where you discover new areas and secret paths. As usual, you have new features that have never been seen before in a Revomaze. A very challenging journey that will take you many hours before you solve its inner secret.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have now received most of the feedback about the current version and I will now go back and do some redesign. Thank you for all your feedback so far!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The redesign after the received feedback is now ready and a new version v2.8 is now available in the hidden Teal forum. Please give me feedback for this new version and your thoughts. I really appreciate your valuable feedback!

Return to “General”