Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

Post by prodigy »

After I now have received the feedback together with my own review I have decided to start from scratch again with an empty CAD file like I did for v2.5. I think it will be easier that way to avoid the identified problems and get a better design instead of patch up the current CAD file.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

Post by prodigy »

I am now finally ready with the new updated v2.9. It was a really hard task to avoid the different identified problems, so I had to do some changes to the design but hopefully to the better. I will post the new version for review later today. Please help out with the review if you have the time for it.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

A little bit delayed but now is the post live with the details for v2.9.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Please let me know if you are reviewing (or plan to review) v2.9. Thanks!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The review has now been finalized and the "final version" (v3.0) has now been sent to RevoHQ. Let's hope that the Revomaze Teal will be manufactured during 2024. Thanks for your support so far!!!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I do not have any hope for a release of Teal 2024 due to there now are 15 new mazes (in the new Revomaze Lite series) scheduled for this year + Vaultmaze.
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Teal 2025!
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Yffffonz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:29 amTeal 2025!
Yes hopefully that will be the year for Teal! Let us hope so, but who knows, maybe the Lite Revomazes will be delivered as scheduled. I think there could be a good start due to easier static mazes should be easier to manufacture without any problems.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

There are some really interesting work done behind the scenes. :)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Amazing that we now have over one million views (1.003.536). :D

Return to “General”