Order the Revomaze

For all general forum discussions.
BlackClub

Order the Revomaze

Post by BlackClub »

A thought experiment (Remember NO SPOLIERS)

If you had every single Revomaze, having never completed one, what order would you complete them in?

Not necessarily easy to hard, just you own personal journy through the entire collection.

What would it be? Sapphire, Aqua, Turquoise, then Blue????

For clarity, the mazes included in the list would be: (not the order I would do them)

AQUA
BLUE
GREEN
MINT
TITANIUM
GUNMETAL
COPPER
ORANGE
BRONZE
INDIGO
SILVER
HANDMADE
LIME
GOLD
TURQUOISE
SALMON
RED
BLACK OBS V1
GREY
PURPLE
BLACK OBS V2
SAPPHIRE
EMERALD
RUBY
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
prodigy

Re: Order the Revomaze

Post by prodigy »

Great idea! Thanks!

I had a challenging start of my journey with Orange that wasn't the best start but it worked. I think I would have solved them in a little bit of a an order of difficulty, so my list/order would be the following...

Start with these due to I think it is good to build up experience and that they will be more fun if you start with them:
- SAPPHIRE
- TURQUOISE
- AQUA
- BLUE
- GREEN
- EMERALD

I think it could be fun to continue with the following mazes:
- MINT
- TITANIUM
- BRONZE
- RED

After this I would mix some mazes I don't like to much and favorits (finish this block with a rare maze):
- COPPER
- ORANGE
- GREY
- PURPLE
- GUNMETAL
- INDIGO
- BLACK OBS V1 (BLACK)

The last block will be the more complex and harder mazes together with another rare one:
- SALMON
- HANDMADE
- BLACK OBS V2 (BLACK MERC)
- SILVER
- GOLD
- LIME
- MERCURY
- RUBY

So far it feels like Ruby should be last on the list :) I also added the Mercury in the mix due to I think it had been a perfect maze to put in between Lime and Ruby.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
ReVoRabbit

Re: Order the Revomaze

Post by ReVoRabbit »

Since I have every Revomaze and up until this year had only solved a handful, I think I can answer pretty accurately.

I would do them all in order of difficulty until I got to the advanced Revos. These are the most challenging, so instead of banging my head against s progressively harder wall. I wanted to mix the bunch.

I recently finished Gunmetal, and I'm getting ready to start Handmade. That will probably continue with Ruby, Salmon, Gold, Purple, and finally Lime.

Although knowing what I know so far, I wish I would have saved Indigo for last.

My order of solving is in the top line of my signature: [Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Silver, Red, (2009/2010)] Merc (2021), [Orange, Sapphire, Aqua, Turquoise, Emerald, Mint, Titanium, Indigo, Copper, Gray, Gunmetal (2022)].
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes