Mini Revomaze List

For all general forum discussions.
JackBauer

Mini Revomaze List

Post by JackBauer »

Hi everyone! I mainly use discord but I really want to try and branch over to the forums as well. I’m trying to learn to navigate the forums so I hope this post makes it to your eyes.

I am trying to put together a list of people who are interested in buying a Revomaze Mini. I want to get about 20 people on the list before I approach HQ with the request for them to make another run of Minis. So far I have 14 people on the list. If you are interested please contact me and I will add you to my list. Thank you very much.
Opened: Blue, Green, Mint, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Orange, Red Obsession, Turquoise, Grey, Gunmetal, Titanium, Sapphire, Blue Mini, Silver, Purple, Blue Pro Obsession, Emerald
WIP: Lime
Shelf: Salmon, Copper, Gold, Ruby, Peach, Black Obsession V2, Handmade, Black Obsession V1
bluedot99

Re: Mini Revomaze List

Post by bluedot99 »

For some reason I’ve never thought of getting a mini, how is the experience of it? I know it’s the same maze as blue.

I might be tempted, especially if it takes a while for this list to get done so I can replenish my finances first! :? :lol:
Last edited by bluedot99 on Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

bluedot99 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:25 am For some reason I’ve never thought of getting a mini, how is the experience of it? I know it’s the same maze as blue.

I might be tempted, especially if it takes a whole for this list to get done so I can replenish my finances first! :? :lol:
Go for it :D
It's a treat. The size is ridiculous small and you have to really concentrate to open it. Should be part of any serious collection ;)
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

I just solved one and it was incredibly fun. It’s the coolest thing ever. To me it had a feel of a fidget toy, sort of. It is Blue so we are all very familiar with the maze, so no real need for exploration but the solve is much, much harder. It still blows my mind that it is actually functioning.
Opened: Blue, Green, Mint, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Orange, Red Obsession, Turquoise, Grey, Gunmetal, Titanium, Sapphire, Blue Mini, Silver, Purple, Blue Pro Obsession, Emerald
Shelf: Salmon, Copper, Gold, Ruby, Peach, Black Obsession V2, Handmade, Black Obsession V1
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

JackBauer wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:53 pm I am trying to put together a list of people who are interested in buying a Revomaze Mini. I want to get about 20 people on the list before I approach HQ with the request for them to make another run of Minis. So far I have 14 people on the list. If you are interested please contact me and I will add you to my list. Thank you very much.
Great initiative!!! I think this is the way to go for rare mazes to get another run. The mini looks so cool, but I have to skip these so I can afford new mazes instead :)

I really hope you will get 20 real soon and I think you will. Thanks for asking here on the forum too!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

Prodigy, you’re welcome! I hope I do get to 20.

Return to “General”