Let us discuss the intermediate mazes

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Let us discuss the intermediate mazes

Post by prodigy »

RevoHQ:
Our collection of intermediate puzzles will help you develop your skills even further.

Work your way through our intermediate mazes using your dexterity, patience, and focus, but beware: these puzzles take it to the next level with subtle twists, turns, and secret traps that will both delight and frustrate you.

It has the potential to hold your attention for hours before you master it. If you’ve mastered the beginner mazes, the intermediate-level mazes are the next step up.

The Green, Bronze, Orange, Mint and Titanium edition mazes are included in the intermediate collection, with difficulty levels varying from 60 to 80 on the Revomaze scale. These mazes are designed for experienced puzzlers who have completed a beginner edition puzzle.

Now we also have Emerald at level 55 so what do you think? What mazes do you miss at this level

Today we have:
Level 55: Emerald
Level 60: Green
Level 65: Mint
Level 65: Titanium
Level 75: Orange
Level 80: Bronze

I hope that Emerald will be a dynamic maze that will give a good entry to the intermediate mazes. Green is a good classic and Mint, Orange and Bronze is included in my personal favorits. Titanium is also a good and fun maze, so we have a great collection here already and hopefully the Emerald will be in the same league.

I think this section of mazes can grow and I at least think the mazes over level 65 will be a perfect match of Revomazes.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Balon

Re: Let us discuss the intermediate mazes

Post by Balon »

I think we need a new maze at the level of Orange. For me Orange was a bit more difficult than Bronze to figure out, also considering I solved it after Bronze. In contrast to that once defeated, IMO Orange is easier to resolve.

In addition mazes in a difficulty range from Orange to Indigo could be a nice opportunity to expand the family.
Open: BU, BR, AQ, OR, GR, AG, MT, CO
In progress: GM | At Home: LI TI, IN, AU, R
Looking for: BL, PU, Voyager Status, V1 Salmon
(PM ME IF YOU LIKE TO SELL ONE OF THESE)
prodigy

Re: Let us discuss the intermediate mazes

Post by prodigy »

Balon wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:12 pm I think we need a new maze at the level of Orange. For me Orange was a bit more difficult than Bronze to figure out, also considering I solved it after Bronze. In contrast to that once defeated, IMO Orange is easier to resolve.

In addition mazes in a difficulty range from Orange to Indigo could be a nice opportunity to expand the family.
I agree, my favorit mazes are around that level so like Orange, Bronze and Indigo. Orange was more difficult for me too, but that due to it was my first maze, but I think it is more difficult than Bronze when I think of them now too.

Now when we know the level of Emerald I think there are room for more in the upper section.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “General”