Three new Revomazes 2022, what do you think?

For all general forum discussions.
krang

Re: Three new Revomazes 2022, what do you think?

Post by krang »

this.
or it's very simple and you unlock a tiny ruby once you solve... :mrgreen:
Open: [ .: Aqua .:. Turquoise .:. Blue .:. Green .:. Titanium :. ]
Working on: [ .: Mint :. ]
Not started: [ .: - :. ]
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Sapphire (BEGINNER)

Sapphire V3 is a brand new addition to the beginner series, perfect for the casual puzzler, experienced puzzler, or anyone looking to begin their Revomaze adventure. Sapphire is destined to introduce you to the beginner series, which will help you develop your incredible skills; once you’ve solved it the first time, repeating it will become much easier! If you enjoyed the Aqua maze, we think you’ll appreciate Sapphire. Mapping isn’t required for this maze, but we recommend it if it will help you along the way. Sapphire will provide you with entertainment throughout your journey that will keep you intrigued from beginning to end.

The Sapphire is featured in the Revomaze beginner collection alongside the Aqua, Turquoise and Blue mazes, but will also present an enjoyable challenge to experienced puzzlers alike. Adult supervision is strongly advised for children handling the product.

PRICE: £114.00
Attachments
Sapphire V3 - Beginner.png
Sapphire V3 - Beginner.png (191.68 KiB) Viewed 2267 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Due to the price is the same as Aqua and the descriptions says "If you enjoyed the Aqua maze..." I guess it is the same level as Aqua (30/100). I don't think we get more information before the release. I had hoped for level 55/100 or at least the same level as Blue.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
krang

Post by krang »

same here.
there's still so much on my list looking forward that I don't need another aqua just yet. It was fantastic for a starter puzzle but I want to look forward, not back.
there might be a time, when other mazes are solved... or don't want to get solved... :roll:
Open: [ .: Aqua .:. Turquoise .:. Blue .:. Green .:. Titanium :. ]
Working on: [ .: Mint :. ]
Not started: [ .: - :. ]
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I just got the information that Sapphire is designed to be an easier challenge than aqua, so maybe level 20/100 then?

I also think I will wait with this one. I think it might be too easy to be fun. Maybe perfect for beginners and I guess that is the point with the maze.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Emerald (INTERMEDIATE)

Emerald V3 is a fresh new addition to the intermediate range, created as a step up from Blue and featuring unique elements that will encourage you to think outside the box. If you enjoyed Blue, the Emerald is an extreme Blue challenge with the same level as Blue but as
Spoiler:
four points as the compass.
Emerald is designed to be a challenging and fun maze to solve. It will put your problem-solving and mapping skills into action, and it will be a valuable addition to your puzzle collection!

The Emerald is featured in the Revomaze intermediate collection alongside the Green, Bronze, Orange, Mint and Titanium but will also present an enjoyable challenge to experienced puzzlers alike. Adult supervision is strongly advised for children handling the product.

PRICE: 168.00
Attachments
Sapphire V3 - Beginner.png
Sapphire V3 - Beginner.png (191.68 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Ruby (ADVANCED)

Ruby V3 is a brand new addition to the advanced series; Ruby has a feature
Spoiler:
similar to Gold
, and we can utilise unique features that we haven’t been able to use before thanks to our machine’s special capabilities. Unlike the original Red, this is a very challenging puzzle that will reward the experienced user! Ruby is a one-of-a-kind maze in the advanced category that will provide hours of enjoyment for collectors and those desiring a serious challenge.

The Ruby is featured in the Revomaze advanced collection alongside the Lime, Grey, Gunmetal, Indigo, Copper and Salmon mazes, but will also present an enjoyable challenge to experienced puzzlers alike. Adult supervision is strongly advised for children handling the product.

PRICE: £300.00
Attachments
Ruby V3 - Advanced.png
Ruby V3 - Advanced.png (163.58 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have created new forums now for the new mazes so we can continue there and try to collect information regarding them.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Information from RevoHQ: "At this moment, Sapphire, Emerald and Ruby will not be included in the Product Bundle; however, once this batch has sold out, all 3 new puzzles will be available for general sale."
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Finally I managed to do the order. Took 90 minutes to complete :) I ordered all three after some thinking. I want to solve them all and I have complained about not having mazes to solve and due to that I ordered them all.

It looks like they fixed the problem with the home page now, so that was the reason for me to be able to order. It works great now to browse around etc.

Return to “General”