Three new Revomazes 2022, what do you think?

For all general forum discussions.
Aldan

Re: Three new Revomazes 2022, what do you think?

Post by Aldan »

I also ordered all three :D
Hopefully it doesn't take too long before the get sent out. .
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Aldan wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:21 pm I also ordered all three :D
Hopefully it doesn't take too long before the get sent out. .
Good choice! let's hope the testers do not find any major problems then :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Good choice! let's hope the testers do not find any major problems then :)
Let's be honest, there was no other choice :lol:
Yeah, let's hope Chris dis his job well!
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Aldan wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:49 pm Let's be honest, there was no other choice :lol:
Yeah, let's hope Chris dis his job well!
I agree, I can not back out now and not buy new mazes :D

I have added you to the owners forum.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I will try to enjoy the new mazes as much as possible so I will try to solve them slowly and map carefully and maybe split the Sapphire solve to a couple of evenings just to get them to last longer.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I didn't thought all mazes had testers but it sounds like all three have testers and they will give feedback before they will be shipped. I wonder how you will be a tester? I would be fun to do that for a new maze :D
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

prodigy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:00 pm I will try to enjoy the new mazes as much as possible so I will try to solve them slowly and map carefully and maybe split the Sapphire solve to a couple of evenings just to get them to last longer.
Sounds like a good plan. Maybe I'll try that too :)
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

I had to get all three as well :lol:

I just wish I could get Salmon as well though! I don’t think the 2 black or purple will be realistic acquisitions any time soon (ever :() but besides those I hope to solve all of them (maybe if I can borrow those I’ll solve them that way and just not own them) so hard to get the 3. Now I need more stands!

If Sapphire is executed well it could be a fun solve even if it’s an easy puzzle, so I’m hoping for that 🤞
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

bluedot99 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:11 am I had to get all three as well :lol:
Great! I have added you to the owners sections.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Today the "Gem Set" was announced that will include all three new mazes (shipping in June 2022) and can be bought with 15% discount. The gem set will not be available until all present Ruby orders have been completed.

Return to “General”