Revomaze Information & Updates

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Revomaze Information & Updates

Post by prodigy »

I think it can be good to have some unofficial information / update thread here on the forum so I post the information that was posted by chris_linnick 07/08/2021 also here:

- There's a LOT they have planned coming up. And, unfortunately, a lot I can't share. But just know some exciting things are around the corner, a few things I saw.

- While I can't say much their goal is to complete all of their backlog by the end of 2021. All of it, including R2s.

- Black merc is getting closer. Coming in a nice fancy...well, what fun would it be to give it all away? But it truly is nearing completion from what I saw.

- Revo HQ will be releasing a statement soon regarding the Green V3 concern and updates to future V3s. Let's just say you V1 fans may be in for a good surprise.

- Speaking of quality control, their engineer Josh just got done opening every single Mint V3. I truly say this with as little bias as possible but Revo HQ has been doing a fantastic job listening to you and their repairs. They are working on further quality improvement, updated policies with repairs, and more.

- Along those lines, Salmon back orders are also super close to complete. Last handful (<10) are about to go out. This is a topic that will most likely come up during the one-on-one interview with Chris Pitt (planned this month). But it was really insightful to get into the details about why Salmon took sooo long to make. Really helped get a look behind the curtain of the crazy challenges they had and all of the improvements they are working on to avoid another salmon long lead time manufacturing in the future (e.g., when it's available to buy it's 100% complete). But as an engineer it really helped explain everything, really empathized with everything they went through. And I know going forward they will work on improving transparency/updates to keep everyone more informed.

- This also applied to the R2 series, we talked about a lot of the challenges with this as well and the things in place to revisit/finish this series.

- We talked about solutions/spoilers/videos. There will be an article and a YouTube video on this but essentially the dynamic mazes will be kept a secret with future planned videos from me being made private and only accessed via open channel with special terms. But you may see a detailed video on the internals of the Revomaze mini.

- An aside, not a topic came up but after discussing with the Revo HQ team I've been really impressed how they've grown as a company since we last had a video chat last year. They've made a lot of positive strides and great improvements, Rachel and Sophia have been superb in helping accomplish this. Again, just my observations during this meeting that I thought you may appreciate.

- Lastly, accessories. There are all kinds of things their wood laser cutter can do that produces they 5 revo wood stand. That said, in the future you may see future accessories like custom Revomaze mapping books, Pelican/travel cases, etc.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Re: Revomaze Information & Updates

Post by dasrevo »

The plans sound good.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

July Blog:

Nickel plating returning
https://www.revohq.co.uk/plating-announcement/
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

A wise decision 😎
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Hey everyone !!😌

I hope you are all doing well and had a lovely weekend !!

I just thought I’d pop a quick message on here to say thank you for all your patience with me in replying to everyone who has messaged or emailed me! Last week was bank holiday weekend so all of us (myself included) weren’t in work Friday and Monday… but we are back in the office from Today 🥳!! As Jack Bauer rightly said I am not replying as quickly as I usually do but I can promise I will be getting back in touch with everyone ASAP however, we are super super busy here as I’m sure you all know but I can promise I’m doing best to get back to everyone at the most convenient time!! ☺️

I can completely understand how frustrating it can be waiting for a reply from someone, especially to questions or queries, so I really would like to thank you for your continued patience with me once again as I get back on track and get back to replying to you all !! 😄

I hope you have a lovely rest of your week and a lovely rest of your day!!☀️
I’m aways here to answer questions so please do feel free to still ask away !!😌

Jaz ✨

Return to “General”