How to request Registered/Owner and Open Access?

For all general forum discussions.
chris_linnick

How to request Registered/Owner and Open Access?

Post by chris_linnick »

What's the best way to get added to registered/owners channels and open channels? Is there a preferred way to tag an admin? I sent verification in the past but they weren't all pushed through. Never followed up but since the forum 3.0 is up now I'm revisiting. Just posting here for now ha.

Registered/owner (This is actually a list of the revomazes I do not own): black V1 extreme, black V2 merc, black V2 obsession. Own all the others (including red obsession, blue pro, etc.).

Open revomazes: Aqua, Turquoise, Blue, Green, Titanium, Mint, Copper, Orange, Bronze, Grey, Indigo, Black Obsession, Blue Obsession, Green Obsession, Blue Pro Obsession, technically Red Obsession ha, oh and HANDMADE!
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
bluedot99

Re: How to request Registered/Owner and Open Access?

Post by bluedot99 »

I think if you just PM prodigy with the requisite information (if he doesn't already have it) then that's all that is needed. RevoGirl might also be able to do it, but I am not sure.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:07 pm Registered/owner (This is actually a list of the revomazes I do not own): black V1 extreme, black V2 merc, black V2 obsession. Own all the others (including red obsession, blue pro, etc.).

Open revomazes: Aqua, Turquoise, Blue, Green, Titanium, Mint, Copper, Orange, Bronze, Grey, Indigo, Black Obsession, Blue Obsession, Green Obsession, Blue Pro Obsession, technically Red Obsession ha, oh and HANDMADE!
I have now added you to all the owner/opened forums listed. Please tell me if anyone is missing.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:07 pm What's the best way to get added to registered/owners channels and open channels? Is there a preferred way to tag an admin?
The preferred way is to apply for the membership to owner group
"User Control Panel"->"Usergroups"->Choose the group you want to join, e.g. "Blue Owner" and press "Join selected" and SUBMIT. It is also OK with just a PM to me (or RevoGirl).

If you want to join an opened group you should send two picture of both sides of your sleeve/core together with your username as a PM to me (or RevoGirl) and I will add you.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “General”