What is your opinion of the difficulty rating of the different Revomazes that has the same rating?

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

What is your opinion of the difficulty rating of the different Revomazes that has the same rating?

Post by prodigy »

What is your opinion of the difficulty rating of the different Revomazes that has the same rating? Do you think they are similar or is any of them more difficult than the other?

60/100
REVOMAZE Green
REVOMAZE Black

65/100
REVOMAZE Titanium
REVOMAZE Mint

75/100
REVOMAZE Copper
REVOMAZE Orange
REVOMAZE Red

80/100
REVOMAZE Bronze
REVOMAZE Purple

85/100
REVOMAZE Grey
REVOMAZE Indigo

90/100
REVOMAZE Silver
REVOMAZE Handmade

100/100
REVOMAZE Lime
REVOMAZE Gold
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BlackClub

Re: What is your opinion of the difficulty rating of the different Revomazes that has the same rating?

Post by BlackClub »

Had a bit of a think about this one.

My initial reaction was no way, I have only done the first two groups, and thought Mint and Black were harder than the other two.

But on reflection, actually I think they are about the same.

They are different mazes with different "tricks" for want of a better word, but yes, I think Green and Black are about the same, as are Titanium and Mint.

The relative difficulty (is that mazes harder than another maze) you have a different thread on, but about the same level, yes, the ones I have done are.
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
prodigy

Re: What is your opinion of the difficulty rating of the different Revomazes that has the same rating?

Post by prodigy »

I agree about the the first two pairs.

I think I might agree for all of them except Gold/Lime.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “General”