RevoHQ History

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: RevoHQ History

Post by prodigy »

dasrevo wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:01 pm Awesome! Do let me know if you need help with some technical stuff!
Just tell me if you see anything you can and want help out with. Everything is welcome!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

prodigy wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:47 pm If you have anything I could add or if you find anything that is wrong, just let me know.
Thanks! I've started to incorporate this in the revo-pedia document i'm working on.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Added pictures to the mazes added so far.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have been able to make a table like content now instead of the "code" tag. Not perfect but I think it looks better now.
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

This looks great prodigy! I do like the idea of a wiki page like people on Discord were mentioning, but since we don't know when/if that will happen this is a good way to have it all in one easy to find place. :)
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Yes, I guess a wiki page will be reality soon but it could be fun to get some history information also here. I will continue to try to add the other mazes and other info that I can find.
blackbriar2008

Post by blackbriar2008 »

Looks great keep up the great work :)
OPEN: BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - Black OBS V1
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

blackbriar2008 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:12 pm Looks great keep up the great work :)
Thanks, I hope to be able to continue with more content soon. :D
ColinD

Post by ColinD »

Can you add history of the obsessions?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

ColinD wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:29 pm Can you add history of the obsessions?
I will give it a try. I must try to continue with this. :)

Return to “General”