For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: Random Revomaze pictures

Post by prodigy »

V2-Set
Attachments
v2-set.jpg
v2-set.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 5535 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

R2 Article
Spoiler:
Revo R2 picture.jpg
Revo R2 picture.jpg (658.03 KiB) Viewed 5533 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Fresh out of packaging new Revomaze delivery today! 🥳

The new satin finish for the anodizing process is quite striking and still perfectly smooth to the touch. Pictured are Orange, Lime, Copper, Indigo and Gunmetal!

We’ll see how long this all takes me to solve 😅
ACDCCEB1-59F0-45DD-BC80-309E26202BC7.jpeg
ACDCCEB1-59F0-45DD-BC80-309E26202BC7.jpeg (566.62 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
Last edited by bluedot99 on Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thanks for the picture. Looks amazing! Almost only favorites! You will have a lot of fun here!
sloth713

Post by sloth713 »

Here is a random glamor shot of my turquoise
Attachments
20201225_095922.jpg
20201225_095922.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 4559 times
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Nice shot.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I agree! Really nice! The photo also makes me interested in the surroundings. Beautiful background, what do we have on the right hand side and what is it on the left hand side?
sloth713

Post by sloth713 »

Thank you Yffffonz and Prodigy! :D The photo was taken up in the mountains of Wyoming on my Grandparents' ranch. The picture was taken from their porch looking over a small prairie in front of the Big Laramie River. To the right the is a support beam for the porch's overhang coming out of a short flag stone pillar which the revo is sitting on. To the left is a buck fence, most of the ranch has barb wire fences because that is more economical but around the house they have a buck fence because it is sturdier (and much much prettier :lol: ). There is no internet and no cell service up there so it great for puzzling and just getting away from it all with my loved ones.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

sloth713 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:52 pm Thank you Yffffonz and Prodigy! :D The photo was taken up in the mountains of Wyoming on my Grandparents' ranch. The picture was taken from their porch looking over a small prairie in front of the Big Laramie River. To the right the is a support beam for the porch's overhang coming out of a short flag stone pillar which the revo is sitting on. To the left is a buck fence, most of the ranch has barb wire fences because that is more economical but around the house they have a buck fence because it is sturdier (and much much prettier :lol: ). There is no internet and no cell service up there so it great for puzzling and just getting away from it all with my loved ones.
Yes now I see that it is a fence :) Thanks for the details. Looks amazing out there and I really like that there are no internet and cell service. Sounds like a place I should love!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Random picture...
Attachments
random.jpeg
random.jpeg (58.68 KiB) Viewed 4325 times

Return to “General”