The forum has died

For all general forum discussions.
dasrevo

The forum has died

Post by dasrevo »

No Grey revo section, no one fixes the 500 errors, the forum is dead if you ask me.
chris_linnick

Re: The forum has died

Post by chris_linnick »

dasrevo wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:10 pm No Grey revo section, no one fixes the 500 errors, the forum is dead if you ask me.
Or another way to think of it, the revomaze discord is thriving :)

What I can do is talk to the forum admins to see if they can add Grey and maybe open up a post to have everyone list other items (e.g., the 500 error) to address at some point in the future.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi,

that the forum died is not really a surprise.

Chris owe me a lot of puzzles (I think I am not the only one). The date of his last mail to me is 25th of September and since this date and several reminders and orders.............. just no answer........... this is more than 6 weeks.

Peter
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Yes, it's sort of sad to see the forum like this. But then again I think that thanks to Discord the number of people actively discussing Revomaze has largely increased recently. So overall the community has become more active again I think.

For the people using only the forum it must be quite strange though. They might even have missed the whole Grey release, as there was only one topic about it somewhere.

Apparently it's difficult for RevoHQ to keep up with everything (forum, discord, shipping pre-ordered stuff, communication). That is what I read here and there at least, I myself have no issues at all with RevoHQ I must say. :)
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

chris_linnick wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:25 am
dasrevo wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:10 pm No Grey revo section, no one fixes the 500 errors, the forum is dead if you ask me.
Or another way to think of it, the revomaze discord is thriving :)

What I can do is talk to the forum admins to see if they can add Grey and maybe open up a post to have everyone list other items (e.g., the 500 error) to address at some point in the future.
Thank you for your efforts.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Chris can you maybe ask for someone at Discord to at least be a admin here on the forum so we at least have someone to ask for forum access and new forum sections etc for new puzzles?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

prodigy wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:58 pm Chris can you maybe ask for someone at Discord to at least be a admin here on the forum so we at least have someone to ask for forum access and new forum sections etc for new puzzles?
I asked this in the past and they didn't seem amenable to this.
Looking to purchase:
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

pewetools wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:10 am Hi,

that the forum died is not really a surprise.

Chris owe me a lot of puzzles (I think I am not the only one). The date of his last mail to me is 25th of September and since this date and several reminders and orders.............. just no answer........... this is more than 6 weeks.

Peter
It even saddens me to see puzzles like grey be designed and manufactured all while grey and salmon are waiting to be manufactured still.

I tried to get a poll of everyone that has a back order. Would it be helpful to have someone post here on the forums to have everyone list their back orders? Maybe if enough people post/get together Chris P will respond?
Looking to purchase:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

chris_linnick wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:40 pm
prodigy wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:58 pm Chris can you maybe ask for someone at Discord to at least be a admin here on the forum so we at least have someone to ask for forum access and new forum sections etc for new puzzles?
I asked this in the past and they didn't seem amenable to this.
In that case I guess this forum will die, but it feels really strange to just abandon this fora just due to another fancy option will pop up.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Agree, but imho people should focus on other puzzles.

Return to “General”