The forum has died

For all general forum discussions.
chris_linnick

Re: The forum has died

Post by chris_linnick »

Here’s the link. Hopefully this doesn’t expire.

https://discord.gg/823GgcZd8X
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Vlancii wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:50 pm I know I'm very late to the party, recently, and am not familiar with Discord at all. Is there a link or address or name to the Discord room (is that what they call it) for Revomaze?

Thanks,

v
We (or maybe only me) are still here on this forum and can help you with any maze out there. I will hopefully soon receive the Grey and can help out with that maze too.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BBloke

Post by BBloke »

You'll love the grey 😱😈😜
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I miss everyone here in the forum. I have a hard time to enjoy Discord and I don't think it works in a good way. It is too complicated and you cannot talk about the progress due to all spoiler rules even if it isn't any spoilers in this forum world (you cannot write e.g. "pool" without spoiler tags etc). I will continue to report my progress here in this forum instead due to it will be more fun to read it here.

Are there any administrators left here that can fix the different forums for e.g. Grey (move posts and add an OPEN section) and future mazes? Maybe we together can fix the posting errors that have been here for a couple of years now?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Maybe I can get administrator access and I can at least try to do what I can do get the Grey forums up and running.

Do anyone know who that have access to update the forum software code? If we should be able to fix the posting problem we need access to the code and database.

Previously you could get mail notifications if you received PMs so that must also be able to activate.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have sent a PM to RevoGirl and asked for administrator rights and access to the forum software code.
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

Thanks Prodigy.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

Yes, thanks a lot prodigy :)
I also don't want to see the forum die completely.
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

Fingers crossed you can become an Admin, and tidy things up on the forums
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thanks for your support! I hope Discord and this forum can coexist. Discord for a quick chat and forum for better and more fun progress report together with different topics that we can discuss!

Return to “General”