New Release

For all general forum discussions.
ghxost

Re: New Release

Post by ghxost »

The first batch ships out Monday, so no
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
pcad

Post by pcad »

Thanks for that info. I think everyone here is looking forward to the new puzzle and the discussions.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

I was really surprised too Prodigy. I figured I’d get one while I still can, but SE would have been nice.
I am not sure where I missed the info about this one coming. I keep an eye on this forum very regularly. Was this on the discord server?
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

Brassassin wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:04 pm I was really surprised too Prodigy. I figured I’d get one while I still can, but SE would have been nice.
I am not sure where I missed the info about this one coming. I keep an eye on this forum very regularly. Was this on the discord server?
There is a shop watcher on the discord server. So when any new item or restocked item appears on the website it shows up. We got notice that they posted grey, which was going on sale just under 24 hours. If it wasn't for discord we wouldn't have known. Gotta love discord :)
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

That’s too bad. I am not really into stuff like discord. It’s a shame if that means I could miss out on things.
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hello,

I agree absolute. I feel not comfortable with this and what happened. Looks like that the message was only on discord and nowhere else? No newsletter, no mails and no announcement here?

I wrote my opinion about discord before and that we dont need another platform........... we see now what can happen. Only because something is possible, means not, that you have to do it - right? You can hit your thumb with a hammer but you dont have to do because it is just technical possible. To write more cynicali: If you jump on every train, maybe tik-tok is a nice idea, Chris can make a dance while introducing a new puzzle.

Hope that Chris will fix this mess.

Peter / owner of all Revo-puzzles (80 pcs.) who missed grey and is upset
chris_linnick

Post by chris_linnick »

pewetools wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:48 am Hello,

I agree absolute. I feel not comfortable with this and what happened. Looks like that the message was only on discord and nowhere else? No newsletter, no mails and no announcement here?

I wrote my opinion about discord before and that we dont need another platform........... we see now what can happen. Only because something is possible, means not, that you have to do it - right? You can hit your thumb with a hammer but you dont have to do because it is just technical possible. To write more cynicali: If you jump on every train, maybe tik-tok is a nice idea, Chris can make a dance while introducing a new puzzle.

Hope that Chris will fix this mess.

Peter / owner of all Revo-puzzles (80 pcs.) who missed grey and is upset
Grey is still in stock you can buy it now.
Looking to purchase:
Limited/Special Edition (Extreme/Metal --> Black and Black merc)
PM or email (preferred): linnick.christopher@gmail.com
CptBlood

Post by CptBlood »

I am a little upset about it. I mean we are many collectors here who own a nearly complete collection. I would have wished that these "collectors" got asked first if they want a Gray. But I am totally ok if they just sell it on a first buy basis.
But I am angry about the release of the Gray. I wasn't on Facebook or the Discord to get a notification that the Gray is released / planned to be released. I can't find any post about in the forum; which I check daily. Only on the Discord which I wasnt on before
AQ BU GR BR AG AU CO LM R HM GM IN OR PU MT SA MERC BL CE-Set 18 Mercury
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi chris_linnick,

you missed a very important point: Of course I ordered now but the SE is sold out and I have the complete collection with the serial #2 and now I am not able to get this grey puzzle with my #2 ! I wrote in my first mail very carefully and restrained. It would be possible to use much more hard words for this but my mom, the teachers in school and the pastor educated me not to use this type of words.

Peter
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

Isn’t your number reserved?

Both the SE and standard versions say something about you can’t have a number engraved belonging to a long term collector?
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU

Return to “General”