Some advice please!

For all general forum discussions.
JackBauer

Some advice please!

Post by JackBauer »

I wanted to ask for some advice. Would anyone be willing to share their opinions on how to help people with Revomazes when asked for help. I want to provide help without spoiling the fun!
Opened: Blue, Green, Mint, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Orange, Red Obsession, Turquoise, Grey, Gunmetal, Titanium, Sapphire, Blue Mini, Silver, Purple, Blue Pro Obsession, Emerald
WIP: Lime
Shelf: Salmon, Copper, Gold, Ruby, Peach, Black Obsession V2, Handmade, Black Obsession V1
doc81

Re: Some advice please!

Post by doc81 »

Depends on which revomaze but generally looking at their map if they have one is a good start. If they don't have one and are having trouble then that is a great place for them to start. Alot of times encouragement is all that is needed!
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
prodigy

Re: Some advice please!

Post by prodigy »

I agree with doc81. The map is a good start. I also try to ask for theories, and try to let them to think and find the solution by themselves instead of me telling them the next step.

If you want to discuss more details, just send me a PM and we can continue there.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “General”