Question about the Indigo and Gunmetal

For all general forum discussions.
maximos92

Re: Question about the Indigo and Gunmetal

Post by maximos92 »

ghxost wrote:I think a good map does that for most mazes.... meh
That is true for static puzzles, very much so. However for a dynamic puzzle if you dont know what the dynamic element is, then no I dont think a good map gives it away. Yes experienced mazers will benifit, as they more or less know what to expect from solving other mazes, but I dont think it gives it away entirely. Essentially If I were to show someone who had no idea about the puzzles my maps from each dynamic maze and ask them to tell me how it worked, and offered the descritption from the website for each one. I am 100% certain people would figure out the dynamic solution of Gunmetal in under a couple minutes.
Open: AQ01402|BUMarbles|GRMarbles|MT01059|BR01870|R00052|OR00210|TI00284|GMMarbles|CU00004|Mini
Closed: OBS Black V2|IN00262|Silver|Handmade
Ordered: Salmon
WTB: Black|Lime
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

maximos92 wrote:Essentially If I were to show someone who had no idea about the puzzles my maps from each dynamic maze and ask them to tell me how it worked, and offered the descritption from the website for each one. I am 100% certain people would figure out the dynamic solution of Gunmetal in under a couple minutes.
That is a bold statement, have you tried this with people? If no, then what are you talking about :ugeek:
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

I nominate my boss
Try with him hahahaha
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

maximos92 wrote:Essentially If I were to show someone who had no idea about the puzzles my maps from each dynamic maze and ask them to tell me how it worked, and offered the descritption from the website for each one. I am 100% certain people would figure out the dynamic solution of Gunmetal in under a couple minutes.
I have given people my map of blue and explained how the puzzle worked and how to get the most out of the map and I still haven't had anyone solve it in an hour.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
pcad

Post by pcad »

The Gunmetal is the only one I have that isn't open.
Granted, If I had all the newer ones it would have company, but till then it's the only, lonely one.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves

Return to “General”