Weekend Fun for everyone that loves Revomaze

For all general forum discussions.
ghxost

Re: Weekend Fun for everyone that loves Revomaze

Post by ghxost »

5 bronze
Kinda looks like what I see in my head...

Edit: mine are back in customs! I think they like them... wait wait wait...
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Chyron wrote:Are they supposed to represent ideas of mazes, paths/traps, or cross sections?
It does not represent the main idea of a maze. It will be too easy that way. But it is a unique and hopefully rememberable path/trap in the maze with a unique pattern. I think some of the mazes can be hard to remember in your head and you can take a sneak peak at your map :twisted:

I first took the most famous section of each maze but then you had solved it in 15 minutes. I wanted this to be something you can solve together during the weekend :D and refresh some maze knowledge and remember all fun and adventures you have had so far and will have in the future.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

What a great idea, Prodigy!!! :shock: :twisted: :twisted:
We all know that 3. is Bronze. :lol:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

And I know that there are not many that have solved all mazes but together you can cover all the mazes find a complete correct solution.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

This is your list so far (I don't confirm if something is correct or wrong here):

02 - Mercury
03 - Bronze
04 - Orange, Indigo
05 - Bronze
09 - Green
16 - Silver
18 - Indigo
19 - Lime
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

9. Titanium
2. Red or Silver - Haven’t solved any of them yet. :roll:
Last edited by mereacregrigore18 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doc81

Post by doc81 »

Fun idea for those who have solved them all...I don't want to spoil anything so I will refrain from playing. Enjoy!
SET SERIAL #7021
OPENED: AQUA - BLUE - GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - BRONZE - MINI
CLOSED: COPPER - GUNMETAL - ORANGE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE
darctangent

Post by darctangent »

#19 is definitely Scooby-Doo. :)
CE 105 BU CE 105 GR CE 105 BR CE 105 AG CE 105 AU CE 105 TI AQ00105 MT105
PU01 BL00LE HM12LE R00105 OR00105 LI00105 GM 105 CU00105 IN00105
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

doc81 wrote:Fun idea for those who have solved them all...I don't want to spoil anything so I will refrain from playing. Enjoy!
As I wrote, I think you can solve it together even if you just have solved 3-5 each. I have been careful when I have picked the areas so there should not be any spoilers in any of the mazes, just a normal area that you visit without any special moves or thinking. But I guess some of you don't want to know a millimeter of mazes you have not tried yet and I can fully understand you.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

2 reminds me of v2 Black obs
3 is Quake :lol:
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “General”